Chapter 5

-Next Day-

Ayano's Pov:

I got up to the sound of my alarm, signaling that it's time to get up for school.

I groan before getting up and getting dressed into my uniform. I go down stairs and make myself a piece of toast for breakfast before heading out.

As I open the door I'm surprised to see Budo Masuta waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused on why my club leader was here.

He turns to face me with his usually smile "hey, sorry I showed up without warning, I just wanted to check up on you, since you weren't doing so good yesterday" he said "thank you Masuta-san that is very considerate of you" I say. "Shall we walk to school" he said with a smile.

'this seems familiar'

I say in my head. "Yeah let's go" and with that being said we make are way to school.

-Time Skip-

As me and Budo walk to the gate I hear a familiar voice; my heart starts to speed up.

'It's My Senpai!'

I scream in my head. Then I notice something else.

"You Baka, you almost made us late, if it weren't for me you would never be at school on time" said the girl with orange hair in two pigtails.

'It's her again! Who does she think she is to talk to my senpai like that! I'll make her pay!'

I say in my head. "I'm sorry Osana-chan, and thank you for waking me up this morning" said my Senpai.

'She's lucky my Senpai has a kind heart, but me on the other hand, is a different story'

"Hey Masuta-san, who is that" I said as I pointed my finger twords My Senpai and the girl.

"Oh, that Taro Yamada and the girl with him is his childhood friend Osana Najimi" Said Budo as he put his left hand on my right shoulder with me looking at him "thanks Masuta-san" he smiles at me "no problem"

'There it is again, this familiar feeling, what is it'

"Hey, Masuta-san" both me and Budo look to at the source of the voice.

"Hey Yamada-san?" Budo said, in a unsure way. I couldn't care less because the only thing that was on my mind was my Senpai and all I could hear was the sound of my heart getting louder and louder the closer he got.

"Did you need something?" Said Budo "I was wondering if you knew where Sho was or more like Osana was wondering" "Baka! Don't tell him that" yelled Osana "yeah, I know where he is" Taro sighed which sounded like a relief "great, can you take Osana with you to him, I'm going to go to class" said my beautiful Senpai "hmm.. sure, if you can Aishi-san with you" said Budo

'What is he doing!'

"alright" said Senpai "let's go Osana before he leaves" said Budo before he grabbed her hand and ran off, leaving me and Senpai, alone. "Shall we go"

'Huh!?'