Breaking truth

Neil got up, showered, got ready as usual, and they went to the room where the three Herrschers and the two Valkyries were eating breakfast. "Good Morning."

The bard greeted the group who gave him a "Good morning." The rest sat while they ate breakfast.

"Teucer, Neill, Scaramouche." The three looked at the headmistress who continued "As you know, today you start classes on the Houkai stigmata and your skills as Valkyries."

The three nodded as Mei spoke "We will teach you fighting arts for when you begin the Honkai missions once you become Valkyries. However, we will focus on you too Neill. You have a long way to go if you want to conquer your powers as Herrscher." The bard nodded as they finished their breakfast.

Training room (Hyperion)

Scaramouche was wearing a Battlesuit similar to Raiden Mei.

Teucer wore something similar to the black and white Yamabuki armor Battlesuit and as for Neill he wore a Battlesuit of great resemblance to Kiana Kaslana's white, black and jade green markings.

Theresa smiled as she explained "These are Valkyrie battlesuits that you will wear when you fighting the Honkai beasts." She looked at Fu Hua who nodded as she brought out a cart specimen with what appeared to be Anti-Honkai weapons. "These are yours Neill"

The boy picked up the two pistols studying them.

"These are Void Drifter pistols, powered by the Herrscher of the Void

"These are Void Drifter pistols, powered by the Herrscher of the Void." She finished explaining as Neill pointed the pistols at a target and pulled the trigger.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Neill noticed that the marks were off the center of the target as Theresa smiled "Don't worry, we'll teach you how to use them."

Scaramouche approached seeing a katana where his name was.

Fu Hua smiled as she explained "That sword belonged to a Valkyrie, the name of this weapon is Ruinous Sakura

Fu Hua smiled as she explained "That sword belonged to a Valkyrie, the name of this weapon is Ruinous Sakura."

Scaramouche neatly and elegantly made several cuts in the air.