Lament of Harmbringer

A.E.S Helios

VWEEEEMMMM! VWEEEEEMMM!

A hatch began to open where two silhouettes covered the eyes where you could see a beautiful sky of pink and white clouds and the sun in the background while Scaramouche covered his eyes a little to get used to the light.

"The carrier is in position. Ready?" Mei smiled at the boy but who just ignored her "Huh. I was born prepared."

The two of them unfolded their screen glasses. At that moment the red light changed to green.

TAP TAP FWASH!

The two ran and jumped from a great height as they began plummeting through the clouds.

Flashback.

Mei and Scaramouche were standing in the cellar where a screen was visible "Our mission is to exterminate a horde of Cavalier-class Honkai beasts on an abandoned island near Shanghai, if we don't eradicate them they could raid the nearest city." "Templar ..."

Scaramouche remembered those Honkai he saw at the battle of Monstadt where Neill summoned them with his portals as Herrscher.

Present.

They both deployed their thrusters that were attached to the Valkyrie suit.

Scaramouche was able to notice a variety of collapsed Chinese houses in ruins. The two landed on the roof of an abandoned school specie while Scaramouche studied the area. "W-What ... What happened here? ..."

The other purple haired girl looked serious "It was the work of Herrscher consciousness that possessed Kiana and unleashed a Houkai Eruption that nearly destroyed a large number of cities. Arc City is one of the few strongholds still standing. " The boy with the same hair as she looked with a serious expression "Then it is true about the fauna and flora affected by the Eruption."

She nodded as the two of them looked at the sinister place.

Trees withered and without leaves, the land dry and without life or water. You couldn't even see birds included, the place was completely without a breath of life with the sky covered in dark clouds. "Come on Scaramouche, according to the data. The Templar class were more centered in the east of the town." Mei spoke as the youngest followed him. They both started jumping from ceiling to ceiling heading east.

Not far from there ...

A night-black hooded girl looked up with a smile as she wiggled her mechanical fingers "You've fallen into the trap though ... Don't expect some company. Hmph ..." She smiled coldly "Well, it's just a simple Valkyrie. Loot we don't need, I suppose I can kill it in cold blood. "

While with Neill. The boy slept while in his subconscious.

The Herrscher gazed without much interest at the vast field of the Rise of the Wind where the city of Monstadt could be seen in the distance.

"Hmmmmnnn ... You're wasting your time." The Herrscher turned around while Neill sat on the grass with a Dandelion flower in hand. "I just want to be with you, nothing more."

The Herrscher smiled as he released an aura where the place changed the now lifeless meadow, what was left of the vegetation were only dead tree trunks, the springs and the huge lake of Monstadt dried up and the ruined city "The future will only show you destruction will remain. This will be Monstadt when the Honkai begins to awake in Teyvat. "

The bard sighed as he released an aura of calm wind that danced over the remains of what was left of Monstadt. "You will be alone in this world, once all life is destroyed ... There will be nothing to do. Caged in that solitude, empty ... Desperate." The Herrscher laughed "Hahahaha ... Those are just mundane things to me."