Holidays and new menace!

Everyone was standing on the deck of the Hyperion as Tesla fell backwards with one hand on his forehead "... How the hell did we now accumulate 3 Honkai Beasts as pets?"

Fu Hua looked curiously at the beast identical to Benares but the blue illuminated wings and parts were a soft red color. "I assure you, I will not cause trouble ... As long as Neill orders me to." Durin spoke while Einstein sighed "That's good, even more than a Honkai beast with the soul of a dead dragon in it makes it unique."

Neill looked uncomfortable as he begged clasping both hands "Please ... I beg you ..." Tesla sighed as he shook his head "Okay ... You win." Teucer laughed as he looked at Durin and then at Kurikara and Raiga who were the same size.

Einstein looked serious at the messy dark-haired boy with two ponytails. "Neill, what you've done was very dangerous." The mentioned one under the look ashamed of himself "I know ... But I didn't want you all to die. I had to take ... A leap of faith ..."

Fu Hua snorted "But you did very well, you were able to master your powers as Herrscher of the Void."

Tesla nodded "That's good. And I also have news."

The entire crew appeared on deck where they looked at the three inhabitants of Teyvat. Everyone listened carefully she looked at Neill with a smile "Neill and the rest. Even though you almost caused a Honkai Eruption, you fought like a true Valkyrie just like the rest."

The three boys smiled as she continued "Me Tesla and Einstein as co-founders of Anti Entropy. Neill Ventius, Teucer Ajax, Scaramouche ... Your courage and dedication ... Dedicated to protecting those in need and fighting the Honkai have been copies ... That's why. " Einstein came up with three medals, two silver and one gold. "I declare to the three of you ... S-rank Valkyries."

Einstein put the silver medals on Teucer and Scaramouche's chest and then she took the gold medal by putting it on Neill's chest. Tesla smiled "Also, Neill." The aforementioned looked at the redhead "You have shown great leadership as temporal captain in the Hyperion ... You will be promoted captain of a warship and a flotilla included." The bard was surprised as he quickly composed himself "There is no greater honor, Tesla ... I accept the position of captain and leader of a fleet."

She nodded as they both shake their hands. Kiana jumped excitedly "Hooray!" Applause from the entire crew flooded the deck as Raiga and Durin roared.

GROOAAARRRRR!

Hyperion (Night)

The ship was moving through the clouds after leaving the Schicksal base.

Neill watched standing from the window of his room in silence and then his right hand where he grasped the feathers that Venti gave him.

DING!

He looked at the door "Come in."

PSSSHHHH

The sound of the automatic doors opening caught his attention as two people entered. "Scaramouche ... Teucer ..." The two entered as they stood alongside Neill watching the clouds and stars. The boy with two pigtails smirked "It's been a long journey here ... right?"

The two of them nodded while looking at the stars. "So Captain Neill. Eh ..." Scaramouche looked amused at the bard who smirked "We have a lot to do ... Maybe ... It will take time to find a way to get home ... But until then." The dark-haired boy crossed his arms "Let's take advantage of seeing the wonders of this world."

The two nodded as they continued to gaze at the stars.

The next day... The Hyperion docked at the Anti-Entropy base where they were greeted by Rozaliya. "Welcome and congratulations on becoming a S-rank Valkyrie."