Attack of Schicksal

KAAABOOOOOM!

The Hyperion jerked violently as Neill woke up in alarm "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

KABOOOOOOOM!

Another jolt shook the warship as Neill opened the window blinds only to see thousands of smoke and explosion balls as he quickly changed and ran out of the room running down the corridors where there were several crew members rushing from side to side. another while the alarms sounded.

VWEEEEEEEMMM VWEEEEEEEMMM!

ALL HANDS ON BATTLESTATIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL. ALL HANDS ON BATTLESTATIONS!

Neill looked serious as he ran until he heard a voice from behind him "Neill." The aforementioned looked behind him who Scaramouche and Teucer followed who reached the elevator while Neill pressed a button where he would lead on the bridge.

Hyperion Bridge

Theresa looked on guard at the three Helios-class ships bearing the Schicksal emblem in the distance just ahead of them as their cannons fired.
Helmsman:"Force field operating at 79%. Damage to several decks of the Hyperion.The Helios has suffered damage to its second engine."

Theresa immediately ordered "Return fire!" Cannons on deck aimed at the three ships as they opened fire.

PEW PEW PEW!

KABOOM

Several of them hit the shield of the three Helios ships that were resisting as she looked angrily "At all times ... Don't expect them to attack too soon ... Otto ..."

PWISSSHHH

She looked behind the gates as she looked serious. "Good thing you're here! It's safer to stay on the bridge, Schicksal is attacking us. Several holes have been detected in the shield, full saturation within 30 seconds."

VWEEEMMMMM VWEEEEMMMM!

Helmsman: "We've been boarded, enemies closing in, Schicksal robots heading for the ship in front of us."

The rest watched as several drones in the form of humanoids flew in their direction while the cannons fired point-blank at those fuses.

Neill also noticed Kiana, Mei and Fu Hua fighting with their Valkyrie suits against some drones that managed to break through the shield.

Helmsman: "Captain! Those who have managed to board in the ventral hull of the ship have been confirmed. A Valkyrie has been confirmed walking through the corridors. She is fuzzy but some crew members report being a blonde woman."

Tesla looked serious as he recognized that description "Durandal ..." While in the corridors, several Arachnid-class Anti-Entropy drones were fighting off the intruding Valkyrie.

" While in the corridors, several Arachnid-class Anti-Entropy drones were fighting off the intruding Valkyrie

"KABOOM!"

All the androids exploded as a woman came out of the smoke where the remains burned while she nailed the last one with her great spear into the wall destroying it instantly.