Shattered Samsara

The Herrscher glared angrily at the two as he quickly launched a sphere of red energy towards them.

  "Neill!"Durin shoved him away as the attack hit him full on hitting him backwards into a cliff.

KABOOOM!

Neill looked up in fright to where there was a crater "Durin!"

The taller boy groaned in pain "Don't worry about me Neill! Focus on the battle!" At that moment Dark Xiao (HoS) launched a slash towards Neill with the tip of his sword but Xiao's mask blocked it as Neill dodged back and forth.

"I can only provide you with limited help... Use it well... Neill."

Neill jumped back as Dark Xiao swung the spear hard as he looked up where Neill summoned a huge space-time cube.

KABOOOOM!

Xiao recovered from the blow as he spoke angrily "Why.... HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING?!" A huge amount of dark Honkai energy detached his body as he glared at him furiously "Can the two of you do as I say!"

Neill's eyes glowed as they changed with his Herrscher marks.

FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH!

KABOOOM!

The valley lit up from hundreds of flashes as Neill flew in his Herrscher of the Void form.

"Damn! Damn!" Dark Xiao (HoS) launched several spears of red energy as Neill summoned several space-time portals to which the spears absorbed as they reappeared behind his back where the spears emerged and collided on the ground.

At that moment the Herrscher of the Sentience attacked with his sword which Neill blocked with one of his Void thorns.

PACHINK!

PACHINK!

"You! You insolent imbeciles!" Dark Xiao pushed hard sending him flying into a spear piercing him crashing into the ground. Neill quickly got to his feet flew to dodge the spears. ⬇️

Dark Xiao spoke in fury "WHY ARE YOU GETTING IN MY WAY?! WHY ARE YOU HELPING THAT GHOST?! WHY?!"

Dark Xiao summoned a huge sword while Neill blocked it with his Void spines which they wrapped in the form of webbing. ⬇️

 ⬇️