Childe (Ain't No Debt Cont.)

It starts off with sex so I can't put it here because Wattpad is mean. :( The whole is on my Tumblr.

.

However, it wasn't it, it was far from over. You felt it as soon as you locked eyes with the man on the other side of the dark alleyway, right after closing up for work. You grimaced, unable to keep a gaze, "I thought you had gone back." 

      "Awh, Sweetie, I wouldn't do that," he laughed, plucking the string of his bow. He flipped the weapon in the air, it disappearing and reappearing behind as he walked forward, "I had a quick job to do closer to Qingce. I had faith you wouldn't run off in the mean time." When he finally got to you, he had to lift your chin up himself with his fingers, ordering eye contact, "Did you miss me? I know I sure missed you. I know I sure missed having your body writhe with mine-"

     "Shut up," you slapped his hand away, glaring eyes glistening with unshed tears that began to drip down inflamed cheeks, "You took advantage of me. I hate you, Childe. I really, fucking hate you."

     And you hated how his smile only turned to that damn smirk, the hand propping your chin now actively gripping your hair in a tight hold, the other pinning your waist to his by the small of your back. The little lithe of pain from him tugging on you only fueled his desires, his blue eyes swirling, "Ah, that's a shame. Because I really  love you. And I meant everything I did to you that night, and everything I - am - going - to - do~!" 

       His tongue gently licked the tip of your nose, his playful demeanor only making your stomach drop lower.