Arataki Itto: Ab-sailing

sorry i have been so absorbed in trying to get a job that i barely have time for my pleasures. Here is some Itto!

You thought he was crazy when he admitted he was stalking you. You thought he was insane when you woke up in his den, bound and naked. You decided he had lost his mind when he was a lunatic when he showed you his raw strength, easily stopping you from escaping and giving you a spiel on how he will keep his mate - you - with him forever. And yet, even as more comes to light the longer you stay with his mad man, you were still surprised and embarrassed when he cuffed your wrists to his horns and made you use his abs as a grinding board.

Yes, you had seen them so many times, even felt them against your body numerous amounts to count. However, you had never thought how stimulating and present they were on your slick pussy as you slid up and over each abdominal muscle. You tried to keep your chin towards the sky, not wanting to see your panting face, your tongue lolling out between your lips or how your eyes roll into the back of your head. It was all he had to do to flick his head back and make you unstable, your body falling forward to catch itself on his horns. You looked down, face hovering above him as he smirked up at you. His large, demon hands were on your naked waist, slipping you up and down his torso, your plush bum nudging his fully erected cock with each stroke.

"By the Archons, do you look ever tasty," he growled, that sharp smile on his face never straying. Itto inhaled deeply, his lashed fluttering at your scent, "And you smell even better. I can't wait to have you cream all over my body. Use me as your riding mate, baby. I want to feel your thighs quiver around my chest."

Every time you tried to stop, he just kept moving you himself. You were so breathless, so eager to either cum or push him away, maybe even leading more towards the former, "I-Itto... Please, your body, it's too much!"

He chuckled deeply at your whine, skimming his palms up and down your legs before moving them to fondle your breasts with a wonderous delight, "Yeah? S'that so? Want me to use my dangerous mouth on your dripping cunt? I can please you all day, (Y/n). In fact, maybe I will."

You shook your head, fingers loosening around his horns for a moments rest before clenching again when Itto focused his main priority of your hips on his abs. Stringy, sticky cum from the tip of his dick had stuck to your lower back, kissing his erection and bobbing the painful organ into a wild, twitching frenzy. "Nng~," you whimpered, unable to stop yourself from moving your hips on your own, tentative at first until you began wildly bucking across him. Drool seeped from your mouth, down your gasping tongue and towards the obsessed demon. He opened his mouth to catch it, groaning as your spit fell inside him.

Itto rolled his eyes back with an animalistic growl, one of his hands snaking to your clit to give your nub a little nudge. You cried out, jerking and squirting a little bit onto his face, igniting Itto to go feral and cup the base of your arse with one hand. You screamed as he slid you up his abs, your slick glistening on his torso, and landing you over his mouth as licked, sucked, and gulped your orgasm, forcing your pleasure to overload from the continuous stimulant.

"Itto! ITTO!!!" You begged, yanking and thrashing on his face, pulling and pushing his horns to try and move him. He only dug deeper into your pussy, hips thrusting the cool air in order to feel something, anything, but on the tip of his cock reached your back. Still, it was enough to have the man splatter and pour hot cum everywhere, feral and wild as he lost himself in your sex. Tears trickled from your eyes, your body quaking as you weakly slapped your man beneath you, hoping to get his attention off of your sensitive cunt, "Itto... Please, let's have a bath now... Or sleep..."

At first, he didn't hear you, taking a good second to really acknowledge your words. He finished on your clit, releasing it with a clean 'pop!' and gazed up at you with adoration and pure love. Itto seemed to be out of breath as well, one of his hands moving along his torso to feel and slide around your cum, mixing with his on his own skin. The memory of you slipping around his abs with your pussy will be ingrained for centuries to come, and he will only make you do it even more. "My beautiful mate, you did so well for me," he broke the cuffs from the chain easily, maneuvering your body on top of his so he could nip and nibble on the lobe of your ear while you rested, "Maybe next time I can use you, hm? You always know how to take care of my cock so well."

You didn't say anything. Itto was so much stronger than you, and he liked it when you fought back. Sometimes you get a good swing in, but that only makes him proud. Right now, you couldn't even verbally attack him, you just closed your eyes and prayed for a good dream to take you away.