Albedo - Saccharine

This story went from sweet, obsessive love to crazy and... Well, tw for monster fucking (but only on tumblr) .

Not many people knew of your little lolly shop, in fact, you had five recurring customers and the occasional newcomer. Yet out of everyone, no one visited you or conversed with you as often as Albedo; an alchemist in the knights. He was very deadpanned in demeanour yet had a sense of humour that took a few visits to understand.

Though there was now a tradition you loved. Albedo created the most beautiful sketches, you had told him how you use to invest a lot of your time into art but never quite made it before your dessert skills kicked in. He, on the other hand, was very fond of sweet foods and the unique chemistry you put into them. Every fortnight to a month, he would come with a new sketch and you would produce a new recipe for him to try.

Today you were looking at a dark cavern with large, blue crystals and broken down ruin machines. He used the colours so well it was like the page you were holding was glowing. "I wish I could see it with my own eyes," you commented, fingers lightly hovering over the page as you lost yourself in an adventurous dream, "I bet Dragonspine is amazing to witness, but the deaths each year only grow."

"Maybe one day I can take you," he commented, licking the sauce at the dango you had put in front of him. His eyes were trained on the sweet, tongue barely leaving the flavours a moment before collecting more. He could pick up any ingredient, his eyes shimmering with a happiness as he commented, "You used the Whopperflower beans I gave you."

A smile relaxed on your face as the notion of such a travel up the mountain was dismissed from your mind, "Yes. I found that when mixing them with sweet flowers, salt and condensed rice liquor, it created a sweet sauce. The dango recipe is a lot more mild to make up for the heavy flavour of the dressing."

"It's delicious," he mused, taking a single dango off the stick and chewing it, "It could rival sticky-honey roast in terms of taste." Albedo had a way to make you feel incredible when it came to talent. You heard from a knight one afternoon that he hardly showed interest in things that didn't peak his own, so having him say something nice was a rarity. You weren't sure about that, Albedo has always been kind to you. He perked up once more, bringing back your attention to the mountain, "I was being serious when I said I could take you to Dragonspine. I have a camp up there that is hard to reach on your own, however, with me around it would be simple."

Your eyes widened in momentary awe before you started laughing at the prospect, "Oh, no way... My stamina is nowhere near as high as an adventurer's. Even if I made it to the bottom I think the cold would hit me too harshly anyway."

"Not an issue," he dismissed immediately, waving the remaining dango in the air as if to dispel such nonsense, "It's nothing alchemy can't help. We could sketch together and make new desserts from fresh ingredients on the mountain. You could also help me with my research."

Now that got you. You were always interested in what Albedo was doing, though most of it went over your head you did your best to understand. He said a lot of it was dangerous for the regular person, and sometimes even more so if you had a vision, which worried you since he himself had one - you lacking in that field.

After Albedo plopped it in his mouth, his eyes sparkled in delight, an interesting addition to his already stoic nature. The easy-going aura filled the room, you wouldn't even guess the despicable tests he had in store just for you.

.

Your stamina was replenished by a simple, yellow vile Albedo gave you. It was sweet and slightly thicker than water, leaving behind a medicine after taste. He had also given you one of his puffy jackets as well as some food to prolong your heat. Your favourite moments were when you two came across a heating station, you would set up camp and sleep side by side.