𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

プロローグ || prologue

プロローグ || prologue

          "SO THEY WANT ME TO PRETEND AS A ROBOT?" she huffed, mocking her soon-to-be task

Whispy sun ray shone against her [s/c] face, showcasing how early he called her to his office.

A little amused, Hawks lifted a brow. "Isn't this great? You get to work in daylight for the first time."

It's true, no one knows of her existence except for the higher ranks.

At a young age, [name] became a licensed hero and chose to be an underground one.

"You know, the government wants you to be the android representative of UA's class 1-A. You've been wanting to get on their case with the villains since you found out their situation. Now's your time."

Hesitating, she rolled her eyes in clear irritation. "Being a guard isn't my specialty-and certainly not a robot. I thought you knew what I wanted, Hawks."

"That's mean...Anyway, you've got the perfect doll face and you're a trained analyst." he continued devouring the chicken wings, ignoring her prior remark.

Whatever this mission is, it's the least anticipated one-if it was even on the list of all her expectations.

To be frank, she's up for fresh challenges-eager to hone her skills as a combatant and potential spy of Hawk's agency.

She gazed at him for a second as quietude cruised around the office. For a moment, her breath hitched, and then she just smiles as she responded.

"Fine, give me the details."

Hawks glanced at the side as he tugged a thick folder, sliding it over to her.

As she unfolds the documents, her elbows lounged on the table while listening to his words.

"The initial plan was only to deploy real androids to each dorm, except for you since the League of Villains wants that specific class and apparently, it needs higher security." he surmised, crossing his arms.

Warm fingers fiddled with the ends of the folder. She frowned as her lips pursed in focus, scanning the students' data closely.

"But since I think we need to search for the League, you're going to disable all hidden cameras and mini microphones that are not UA's property. You track down where it connects, but don't let anyone know of this."

"How'd you even know they're eavesdropping?" she raised a question, still not looking up from the folder.

"Because for some reason, they know everything." Uncertainty painted his face like he had something else in his mind. Both eventually fell quiet, bathing in their hundred thoughts.

His shoulders escaped its tense state, recalling that pessimism should never be put before any duty. "Well, just don't mess up...And learn how to talk like a robot. You're scheduled to leave tomorrow."

Mouth parting a little, she left her seat before clasping her bag and strode.

"Hey, Hawks..." she began, unmoving. A gush of zephyr interlocking her [h/c] tresses in mild disarray.

Receiving a hummed reply, she resumed. "Which students should I look out for?"

 "Which students should I look out for?"