⁰³liars

嘘つき || liars

嘘つき || liars

     "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID, BAKUGO

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID, BAKUGO." she crossed her arms, a smug look across her face as she glared at the confused blond.

DING!

Both turned to the elevator in alarm. They swore inaudibly before looking at each other at the same time.

"Bakugo, we're heading to class now." someone spoke.

"Is that Kirishima?!" she whisper yelled as the nightmare awaits her.

Hope danced in his eyes that moment. He inhaled heavily and rapidly before his lips moved-trying to form words.

Although before he could even spurt out one word, [name] covered his mouth.

She felt him struggling to escape her hold, but that's not the matter right now. Shoving him into his room, she immediately locked the door.

Breathless with fright, she didn't notice how close their proximity is. She pushed him forward until they were in the corner of the room.

"Bro, Kaminari's waiting."

Wrath overflowed from every crevice of his being. A hand smacked away her palms that tried to mute the blond.

Reversing the situation, Bakugo flipped their positions; he stood over her figure that attempted slipping away. Two arms locked on either side of her head.

"GET-MMPH!"

She had no choice.

Soft lips sunk into his. It was only a prolonged peck, but their whole body stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do because this sure is surprising.