⁰¹robot

ロボット || robot

ロボット || robot

          SERENE MORNING AURA RESONATED ITS WAY TO HER

SERENE MORNING AURA RESONATED ITS WAY TO HER. A new day has begun, and so has her identity.

Silently tapping the silver briefcase on her hand where no one can see, [name] stood straight as she counted down time before she meets the students.

Footsteps raised her heartbeat. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she augmented her façade.

"This will be the android assigned to this class. As you have seen, the other class have already gotten theirs." a man with disheveled, ebony locks announced in such an apathetic manner.

No one has said anything as they were rather busy inspecting her; perhaps it was too shocking to have something like her enter their place.

"To put it simply, this will be your surveillance, and it's programmed to have access to all contacts if ever a raid happens." Aizawa continued, his eyes peering at several frowns.

"So you're saying that an attack is possible here, kero?"

"Yes. Your reactions tell me that you all were not aware of it. So make it work," he signaled to [name]. "If you don't want the villains to cause something again."

As [name] watched the discussion end, Aizawa unhurriedly turned around and strolled past her.

It was awkward, to say the least; To have eyes examining every inch of her figure like she's not human-which is somewhat true on their behalf.

"Hi, I'm ACE. It is nice to meet class 1-A." she delivered in a robotic voice.

A pin could've dropped and she would've heard it. Everyone was speechless for a minute before they burst out numerous things.