⁰²secret

秘密の || secret

秘密の || secret

          NOISE INFILTRATED HER SLEEP

NOISE INFILTRATED HER SLEEP. Though her eyes are open, somehow, she couldn't wake her whole body up.

Lunar moonlight bloomed on her [s/c] skin as she breathed beneath the starry black heavens.

She wakened at midnight and she couldn't extinguish the drowsiness that prevailed in her.

Yet frankly, the pain on her back from napping in a sitting position on the sofa kept her up.

"I fucking hate this job," she whispered as she stretched, twinging stained on her face.

They're likely all sleeping at this time, so she decided to steal food because why not; well technically, it's not stealing since she's basically a member of this building-sneaking just makes it look like stealing.

Bright light from the fridge was blinding her but it also felt like heaven welcoming her.

Grabbing a carton of [f/d], she positioned it in between her forearm and side of the chest as she went on to grab more.

Crickets followed a steady rhythm. Although one sound doesn't seem like it's among them.

An eerie, unknown squeak startled her, rendering her unmoving. Whatever that was, it's not human and it was creeping her out.

She raised her hand-still not letting go of her food. Playing cards began to take form as they slid upon her palms, ready to strike whatever threat there is.

"EEK!" she shrieked when something fluffy and white grazed her legs, scaring the hell out of her, and made her discharge the cards.

Turns out it was a rabbit.

Her heartbeat rose as she licked her lips. "Who even owns a rabbit here?" she mumbled, annoyance knitted on her words before taking a huge bite on the [f/f].