Chapter 11

"Uh! Uh! UH!", Louis moaned and I gripped her thighs pounding up into her. She fell forwards on my chest and moaned in my ear holding my wrist.

"So fucking tight, you liked being fucked like a slut huh", I said in her ear and she whimpered nodding making me groan. I pulled out getting behind her and pushed back in gripping her hips slamming into her.

"AH! OH MY GOD", she screamed putting her hand between us and I grabbed her wrists pinning them above her head leaning down kissing her shoulder.

"Dont ever do that again", I growled and she whimpered. I sat up gripping her hair and pounded harder chuckling when she screamed.

"Scream my name baby", I smirked slapping her ass and she screamed Liam making me growl.

"I'm sorry is that my name"

"Y-YES"

"What's my name Louis", I growled stopping my movements putting pressure on her g spot.

"DADDY! DADDY!", she screamed putting her hand between us again and I pulled out coming on her back. I flipped her over kissing her with tongue and teased her clit with my thumb making her moan closing her legs. I opened them again massaging her thigh and she breathed shakily making me chuckle.

"It's not funny Liam", she whined and I just nodded kissing her cheek and forehead. I picked her up walking to the bathroom to start the shower and went back to the room taking the covers and sheets off the bed while holding Louis. After our shower I put on some joggers with a t-shirt and Louis stole some of my boxers and my shirt of course.

"Why do you always wear my clothes when you have a whole celebrities closet full of clothes", I said and she glared at me putting our clothes in the laundry bin.

"Because yours are loose and I need to let my vagina breath", she said and technically she was right so I just nodded shrugging.

"Can I get on the game", I asked hoping for a yes and she nodded then called me back in.

"You're doing the laundry this time", she said and I sighed nodding. She smiled pecking my lips and I walked to the dining area getting in the game. I saw my princess chewing her teething ring in her swing and smiled walking over to her.

"Oh gosh you're so beautiful my little princess", I said picking her up kissing her cheeks seeing her smiling. My princess was now four months getting so big already and she was teething which I'm surprised she hasn't started crying yet.

"Wanna watch daddy play the game with uncle Harry and uncle Zayn", I cooed and walked back to my chair putting my headset on sitting princess on my lap facing the tv.

"Yo Harry? Zayn?"

"Vas happenin!!", Zayn yelled loudly and I heard Harry laughing making me laugh. We started a game and I looked down at Riley then back at the game seeing that she was fine.

"Hold on guys niall needs me for something", Harry said and we just kept playing knowing that whenever a pregnant person calls you go right away. When Louis was pregnant i always come when ever she calls because she got crazy, now even if she's not pregnant I still go right away when she calls because she does the same for me so.

"Zayn did you change your person"

"Yea it was getting boring you know"

"I thought I was the only one who gets bored of my person sometimes"

"I got to get more weed man, I haven't gotten high in a week"

"Damn I just had your weedman send me some like the other day but I haven't smoked yet"

"Maybe I should smoke right now"

"If you don't fuck up our game yea go ahead", I chuckled shaking my head and he laughed then I heard princess whining.

"You're falling?", I chuckled lifting her back up and she whined trying to scooch off my lap. I looked in the floor seeing her teething ring and let her down on the floor seeing her chew her teething ring again.

"Okay I'm back", I heard Harry say and Zayn chuckled then I sighed.

"Where the fuck were you man"

"Liam you should already know the pregnancy hormones and stuff"

"Oh god", I chuckled and he sighed joining our game. I saw Louis walk over picking up princess and slapped her bum squeezing. She walked to the couch sitting down and I focused on the game running behind Zayn and Harry.

"What the fuck! Where is he shooting from", I yelled running into the building using my HealthKit almost dying.

"Holy fuck I swear there are glitches in this fucking game", Zayn said and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

———

"You think she likes going outside", Louis asked looking at babygirl in her chair and I chuckled shrugging. Louis tried to put her on the grass again and she lifted her legs not touching it at all.

"Why don't you like the grass baby, don't you want to play", Louis said kissing her cheek and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Maybe it's the feeling of it", ma said and Louis just went on the sidewalk holding beauty's little hands walking forwards.

"Where did you guys get her sandals", ma asked me and I shrugged because I didn't know, Louis is the one who does all the shopping and finding out about stores and stuff.

"You have to ask Louis", I said and she chuckled rolling her eyes. Louis ran back over with a squealing Riley and I saw dad with the water hose spraying them. I looked at them sighing and then smiled knowing I made a very great choice back then, Louis was my life and she gave me a child that I love so much and she does anything for me, I'm in love with her. Literally.

"Think it's time to propose", ma whispered making me jump in surprise and she chuckled.

"We haven't really talked about marriage yet but I do want us to get married", I said and she nodded sipping some of her drink.

"Awww you've grown up so much, you were just a little baby", ma cooed hugging me and kissing my cheek and I laughed hugging her back.

"Oh my gosh, you don't like the water baby", I heard Louis and heard Riley crying meaning she got wet. They walked over to us and sat on my chair laughing. Riley reached for me crying hard and Louis chuckled handing her to me.

"She doesn't like me anymore, I let her get wet", Louis laughed and I chuckled kissing baby's cheek.

"Louis is my son good to you?", ma asked Louis and I looked at her with wide eyes sighing.

"No he's worse than my dad", Louis joked and ma laughed shaking her head.

"I'm just kidding, he's very good to me why do you ask", she said and ma shrugged sipping her drink looking at me with wiggly eyebrows. I rolled my eyes sitting Riley between my legs and she grabbed my phone banging it on the chair. I chuckled kissing her cheek and she squealed loudly making me smile.

"Hey i need that and why did you steal it", Louis said taking a ponytail holder off my wrist and I scoffed.

"I didn't steal it you gave it to me", I said and she looked at me shrugging. She put her hair in a ponytail and grabbed Riley's face kissing her cheek repeatedly. After leaving ma's house we went to see our friends and then went home just hanging out a bit.