Chapter 16

"Ma where do I put the muffins", I asked and she pointed to the counter with the sweets. I sat them on the counter going back out to help them bring in the other stuff. It was my nanas birthday and she was turning 84 this year.

"Jackson don't run by the street okay", I shouted to him and he ran over to me raising his arms.

"Daddy where mummy", he said looking around and I put him on my shoulders holding his hands.

"I don't know Bub, maybe in the back yard with nana", I said and he laughed kicking his legs a little. I wrapped his arms around my neck and gobbled his cheek making him laugh more.

"Riley m'mummy?", he asked and I nodded walking to the back yard with the others. I took Bub off my shoulders kissing his cheek putting him on the ground.

"Babe you want a drink", I heard Louis say and took a drink out of her hand wrapping my arm around her neck.

"Where's your grandma, is she coming after", she asked and I nodded pulling her to me. She wrapped her arm around my waist chuckling and I shook my head.

"Maybe that's her, do you think she'll like me", Louis said looking up at me when a car honked and I pecked her lips chuckling walking to the front.

"Will she?", she asked again and I shrugged seeing the expression on her face laughing.

"Liam don't play with me, I'm serious", she said pinching my arm and I chuckled seeing everyone in the front waving at nana.

"Oh my gosh, my baby you did all this", she said kissing ma's cheek and ma smiled leading nana in the house where everything was set up.

"Oh my it's beautiful", she said feeling the flowers and ma sat her on the couch sitting next to her.

"Where are my boys", nana asked and I smiled knowing she was talking about me and Jason. I walked over to her hugging and she smiled wide kissing our cheeks and I wrapped my arm back around Louis smiling.

"You have grown so much", nana said looking at me and Jason and she gasped looking at Louis.

"I've never seen you before, who are you", she said and Louis looked at me nervously then back at nana.

"Ma that's Louis, Liams fiancé the one I was telling you about", ma said and nana grabbed Louis hand making me nervous.

"You are just gorgeous and you have a very nice shape", she said and Louis smiled thanking her.

"Can I see your ring", nana asked and Louis showed her the ring. Nana looked at me smiling and I chuckled making everyone laugh.

"Fits you", nana said and Louis smiled thanking her again. Ma smiled looking at me and I rolled my eyes smiling wide.

.......

"Mummy!", I heard Bub laugh and saw him running to Louis hugging her legs. Riley ran in trying to get Jackson and he ran to me climbing in my lap laughing trying to get away from Riley.

"stop running", I said kissing their cheeks and Louis came back over with us sitting at the table and Gigi and Zayn sat at the table too eating cake.

"Daddy cake?", Riley asked me giving me puffy cheek kisses and I nodded taking them over to get cake.

"Come here you munchkins", ma said crouching hugging them and I smiled taking their cake back to the table. Louis sat on my lap looking at me and I looked at her confused because she was just staring at me. I stared back and she just kept staring. Were we having a contest or something?

"Hm you're cute", she said pecking my lips and I was confused but kissed back anyways.

"Baby what was that", I whispered chuckling and she laughed shrugging.

"You just look extra good today", she said raising her eyebrows looking at me and I shook my head wrapping my arms around her.

"Wanna smoke", Zayn asked and I nodded letting Louis sit in my chair and walked out the front with Zayn.

"I want to smoke with you guys and Bella too so", Louis said coming out with Bella and Kendall and Zayn chuckled shaking his head.

"Baby you know you haven't smoked in like forever, you're going to be high as hell", I said and she shrugged wrapping my arms around her waist. After being at ma's house all day we went home tired and the kids fell asleep in the car so we had to carry them in too. We laid them on the couch and put our cake in the fridge sighing.

"I'm so tired", I said and Louis nodded agreeing. She took her shirt and bra off then her pants and lace going to the room and I smirked going in too. I walked in and she was getting under the covers closing her eyes making me pout.

"Baby you can't just do that", I said slapping her bum and climbed on the bed next to her.

"It's not even 10 yet", I said getting under the cover and slapped her bum making her whine.

"Just take a nap, we've been up all day", she whined making me lay down and I chuckled spooning her. I rested my hand on her boob and she moved it making me laugh internally. I squeezed her boob and she huffed getting up walking out the room.

"Baby I'm sorry come back", I yelled laughing and she walked back in rolling her eyes. She got back under the covers turning the lamp off and put her leg over mines sighing.

"Dont fuck with me Liam", she said and I nodded just taking a nap with her.

.......

"Teeth all clean mummy", Jackson said showing Louis his teeth and she smiled pecking his lips.

"Okay you can go with pumpkin now", she said and he giggled cupping her cheeks pecking her lips again making me smile. He ran out the bathroom going to the dining room and I spit out the toothpaste rinsing my mouth out with water. I heard Jackson crying and then he ran in holding his finger.

"Riley m'finger ass lint", he cried and I looked at him then at Louis chuckling.

"What did you say", I said and he showed me his finger crying more.

"Riley m'finger ass lint", he cried again and I laughed making Louis slap my bum.

"Riley hurt your finger on accident", Louis said kissing his finger and he nodded. I saw Riley come in and she had her head down playing with her fingers.

"Mummy I not mean it", she said and Louis just nodded hugging them both. She wiped Jackson's tears kissing their cheeks and sighed.

"Be careful okay", she said and they nodded running back to the dining room. She glared at me and I shrugged still laughing.

"You're an ass", she laughed shaking her head and I chuckled pecking her lips twice walking to the dining room.

"Daddy play?", Bub asked me and I nodded sitting on the floor with them playing with the cars and dolls. I loved my children so much, who knew time would go so fast and I'd have two perfect and gorgeous children with the most perfect and beautiful fiancé.