Chapter 12

"Maybe if you stop assuming shit and listen for once you wouldn't get an attitude so fast!", Liam yelled putting his shoes on and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Liam I don't give a fuck, go cheat or whatever I don't have time for your shit", I said turning the lights off and laid down putting Riley's cuppy between our pillows.

"Right, you always have a fucking attitude you better fix it before I do", Liam muttered and I turned on the light looking for the person he was talking to.

"I just know you're not talking to me, Liam I will fuck you up", I said and saw him putting in his jacket shaking his head.

"Just go the fuck to sleep, you're getting on my nerves", he said walking out slamming the door and I got up following him turning him towards me.

"Dont play with me, maybe stop going out at midnight and not telling me then I wouldn't think you were cheating", I said with raised eyebrows and he just sighed leaning against the island.

"I'm going to smoke with Zayn and Harry", he said just looking at me and I rolled my eyes leaning against the Island looking at him.

"Can I have a kiss now that I told you", he asked rubbing my bum and I rolled my eyes again pecking his lips. He held my chin sucking my lip and slapped my bum groaning.

"Stop it's getting weird", I said pulling away and he chuckled pecking my lips twice walking out the door. I walked back to the room closing the door and got under the covers kissing pumpkins cheek sighing. I turned the lights off leaving my lamp on and went to sleep feeling tired.

———

"Baby do you know yesterday night when you were yelling about me cheating and going out late and all that", Liam said and I nodded just wanting to see where he was taking me. I tried to move his hands off my eyes but he covered them again chuckling.

"Well I lied I didn't go smoke with Zayn in stead I went to get this", he said taking his hands off and I looked but it was just our friends and everyone making me confused. I turned to Liam and he was down on one knee making me want to cry.

"Louis..", he said and I let my tears fall and Gigi took Riley from me smiling.

"Liam you're making me cry", I sobbed out and he chuckled grabbing my hand.

"Louis Tomlinson, ever since I laid eyes on you I think I fell in love, actually I know I fell in love because I went home telling my ma about you and I just went crazy, the day that you agreed to my date I was willing to do anything for you and buy you anything you wanted if you asked for it, and yea sometimes I get mad when I know you're right and you're yelling at me but I love that you tell me the right things and that you try to guide me in the right direction everytime you see something that's wrong and I love that you gave me the most beautiful and precious daughter and all your love and loyalty and I know we haven't talked about marriage and all but would you do me the honor of marrying me", Liam said and I gasped almost passing out. I nodded wiping my tears and he cheered putting the ring on my finger and picked me up kissing me deeply. Everyone cheered and I chuckled kissing Liam again.

"Oh my gosh, it's so pretty", I smiled and he kissed my cheek putting me back on the ground.

"I'm glad you like it, I've been looking for the perfect one for forever", he said and I smiled pecking his lips hugging him tight.

"I love it", I whispered and he chuckled then pulled away from me and he just didn't know what was about to hit him.

"Babe?", I said bitting my lip and he smiled looking at me. I handed him two pregnancy tests I took yesterday and he looked at me gasping. He hugged me again crying and I smiled hearing everyone cheering again.

"Oh my god, since when", he asked feeling my stomach and I chuckled hugging his waist.

"I found out yesterday and I have an appointment next week on Tuesday", I said and he smiled kissing me again.

"Lou!! You're pregnant oh my gosh make me the godmother of this one", Gemma squealed and I chuckled nodding. They hugged me making my eyes wide and Liam scoffed making me laugh. I couldn't believe he just proposed to me and now I feel so bad for yelling at him and saying that he was cheating.

"So will you and Liam still have sex on your honeymoon even though you're pregnant", Bella asked and I shrugged then burst out laughing.

"Yea, I've done it before but I was about 4 months when the doctor said it was okay", I said and they laughed making me smile. I shook my head walking over to ma and she pinched my bum making me wince.

"Another munchkin and getting married, my baby you've grown up so much", she said crying and I hugged her smiling and wiping her tears.

"Dont cry mama, you're going to make me cry", I said holding back my tears and she chuckled kissing my cheek sighing.

"I'm sorry I'm a mess", she laughed and I chuckled seeing Riley playing with Zayn smiling. After eating dinner we cleaned the house getting Riley ready for her bath.

"Ugh my gosh it's so beautiful I don't want to take it off", I said looking at my ring and Liam chuckled taking Riley to the bathroom putting her in the tub.

"You think we should have the wedding after the baby's born", I asked feeling my flat stomach and walked in the bathroom sitting on the edge of the tub.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because then you'd just be pregnant again, after all the sex we're going to have on our honeymoon"

"Well you do have a point and also I'd be so cute with my baby bump and a wedding dress", I said and he nodded kissing my knee. He stood Riley up holding under her arms and she swished her feet around in the water making me smile. After bathing her I let Liam shower putting Riley under the covers laying her down and gave her her cuppy going to the kitchen.

"Ma!", I heard Riley cry and sighed hurrying up what I was doing and went back in the room seeing her with her arms raised for me.

"Why you crying baby", I said in a baby voice kissing her cheek making monster noises and she giggled continuing to drink her cuppy. I laid down next to her and she looked at me sighing playing with my hair on my neck. 

"You look like daddy", I whispered kissing the corner of her mouth and she turned from me closing her eyes making me laugh.

"Okay baby you can shower", Liam said walking out the bathroom drying his hair and I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

"You're so hot babe", I whispered touching his print and he chuckled shaking his head dropping his towel putting his boxers on. I slapped his bum walking to the bathroom and got in the shower taking my hair out of the ponytail. After my shower I got out wrapping my towel around me and wrapping my hair in a towel. I walked in the room seeing Liam asleep with pumpkin on his chest and rolled my eyes smiling putting my pajamas on. I got under the covers feeling Liam jump and he looked me making me laugh. He put pumpkin back in the middle putting his hand on my lower back and I turned the lamp off sighing closing my eyes. I felt his hand go to my bum and chuckled putting it back on my back going to sleep.