Chapter 15

*2 years later*

"Jackson stop it or I'll give you a slap", I yelled setting the table and Riley started crying for me again from the dining room.

"Jackson come here now!", I yelled and he started crying walking over to me. I slapped his bum only feeling his pull up and he cried more knowing that was a slap.

"I told you to stop, go sit on that couch now!", I said and he grunted angrily stomping to the dining room. I rolled my eyes putting everyone's food on their plate and got four cups pouring us all water.

"Dinners ready", I yelled to them and sat in my chair sighing. I saw them walk in and Jackson sat in his chair silently crying with his hair in his face so no one could see him.

"Jackson hush it now, you need to listen and maybe you won't get a slap", I said and he wiped his face with his head down hiccuping eating his food slowly. Liam sat next to me and Riley sat in her chair next to Jackson drinking some water.

"What did you do", Liam whispered to me kissing my cheek and I rolled my eyes.

"He kept hitting Riley so I gave him a slap", I said and Liam gave me the 'you know I don't like that' look but I shrugged. He needed to learn to listen, and I understand their kids but when I say stop it means stop. I saw Riley hug Jackson whispering in his ear and he nodded hugging her back. She wiped his tears kissing his cheek and he smiled continuing to eat his food.

"I sorry mummy", he said and I smiled reaching to hold his hand.

"That's okay Bub, just listen to me next time okay", I said and he nodded wiping his snot with a napkin. After dinner I cleaned the kitchen putting the dishes up and felt liams arms wrap around me.

"I can put the rest up baby, go rest or something, you've been working all day", he whispered kissing my neck and I chuckled shoving him away a bit.

"Liam I'm fine, it's actually fun because it's boring just sitting around", I said and he shook his head turning me to him.

"I'm serious baby, let me help you relax", he said rubbing my sides kissing me and I sighed in his mouth wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted me up laying me on the table and lifted my shirt kissing down my body. He took my shirt off and my bra sucking my nipple and I gasped arching my back a little.

"Liam the kids could see us", I said and he pulled away taking my pants off.

"I put them to bed already", he said and I shook my head chuckling. I sat up taking his hurt off and he unbuckled his pants kissing me pulling them off.

"Be quiet okay", he said and I nodded kissing his neck and jaw. He pushed inside me and I gasped closing my eyes trying to be quiet. I was better at being quiet I think because I didn't moan as loud anymore.

"Uh my gosh", I moaned kissing him and he rubbed my sides groaning.  He started moving faster and I bit his lip to muffle my moan like he taught me.

"Oh fuck I forgot a condom", he said breathlessly and I chuckled shrugging laying back. He pulled out kissing my legs and my thighs making me gasp. He started eating me out and I threw my head back moaning softly putting my legs over his shoulders. I closed my eyes biting my bottom lip trying not to moan out but one slipped and it was loud.

"Baby quiet", Liam said pulling off and I nodded pulling him up to me. He pushed back in and I moaned in his mouth wrapping my legs around his waist making him go slow.

"I thought you said we'd have the wedding while I was pregnant with Jackson", I said and he chuckled pecking my lips.

"I did but we had a lot to do and you could barely get around anymore and you told me not to do anything with out you or you'd rip my ears off", he said and I shook my head smiling. I couldn't wait to get married and show off my ring to me and liams family, it was so beautiful. He went deeper inside me and I bit his shoulder moaning loudly when he hit my spot. After all that and we cleaned up we went to the room taking a shower together and got under the covers.

"Goodnight baby", Liam said kissing under my ear and I smiled wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight", I said turning the lamp off and closed my eyes falling asleep. It was about 2 in the morning when I got up to go to the bathroom and heard liams phone buzzing and I ignored thinking i was just one message from his friends or something. So I went in the bathroom doing my business and came back out hearing it multiple times. I looked at his phone seeing 5 message notifications and I tried to put in his code but it didn't go in which means he changed it and never told me about it. I got back under the covers trying a different password. Wrong. It had to be Riley's birthday if it wasn't our anniversary. Correct. I turned his brightness down which was still kind of bright and went to messages closing my eyes scared. I felt tears building up, I didn't want to believe he was cheating especially with our wedding date coming soon. I opened my eyes seeing Harry's name and sighed in relief letting my tear slip.

"Mm where did you go baby", Liam said wrapping his arm around me and I turned his phone off quickly wiping my one tear away.

"I went to the bathroom", I said and he hummed lowly kissing the back of my neck.

"I forgot to turn the light off", I said so I could put his phone back on the charger and turned the light off in the bathroom getting back under the covers wrapping his arm around me. My brain definitely travels too far sometimes and I hate it.