ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ♛

You and Kirishima sat in silence for a moment in the darkened room

You stood up, and turned up the lights.

"So, did you need anything?" You yawned, stretching your arms in the air. You let out a sigh of relief, and turned to Kirishima, flashing him a friendly smile.

"Ah- I totally forgot! Yeah, I did. It's about Bakugou." Kirishima nodded. "Weren't we supposed to meet tomorrow to talk about him and Mina?" You tilted your head to the side, walking back over to your bed and sitting next to Kirishima.

"Well, this is kinda urgent. So... Bakugou said that he doesn't know who you are, or that... he doesn't exactly remember you." Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah- I guess that's understandable. We haven't even had a conversation since the sports festival." You chuckled, ignoring the small twinge of pain in your heart.

You looked down at the floor, feeling your mood drop. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, that so wasn't manly of me. Are you okay? You're not hurt, right?" Kirishima frowned, and put his arm around your shoulders as a way of comfort.

"No, I'm fine. It's just... I'm so crazy about this guy who wont even look at me. It kinda sucks." You giggled. Kirishima let out a small laugh.

"Tell me about it. I've got a huge crush on Mina, and here she is wearing thongs and hooking up with random guys." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ahh, falling in love with people who'd never want us, am I right?" You smiled at him.

He smiled back.

"Oh the irony." Kirishima laughed.

Then, Kirishima realised that he was pretty much cuddling with you, and let you go.

"I think you should go to that party tonight, I'll come with you! Plus, maybe Mina and I will get closer." He grinned, and quickly left your room.

"Huh?" Your eyes widened. "He does know that he'll be drinking... and that it's a school night, right?" You mumbled.

"Huhh!? Kiri wants to come to the party with us?" Mina shouted excitedly.

You nodded.

"Okay, so he does know that you're both going to lose your virginity tonight, right?" She grinned evily.

"W- I can't lose my virginity to someone I don't know, we're still in highschool!" Your eyes widened, and you waved your arms around.

"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYNA SLEEP!" Bakugou shouted, and he banged on the door.

"R-Right, sorry Bakugou!" You replied. Mina laughed loudly.

"Come on, you're the amazing Y/N L/N! Have some confidence and just lose it already. You can't be a virgin forever." Mina crossed her arms, and bit her lip, looking at you.