ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ♛

TW: SELF HARM, PANIC ATTACK

TW: SELF HARM, PANIC ATTACK. I'll do a recap next chapter please don't read if these trigger you <3

You arrived at the dorms with Katsuki, and went inside.

"I'm gonna go hop in the showers, come over later, okay?" He smirked, kissing you deeply then slapping your ass as he walked away. "Okay..." You mumbled.

Todoroki patted you on the shoulder. "Are you alright, L/N?"

You jumped.

"AH- Oh, Todoroki. You scared me, hahah." You chuckled lightly. "I'm fine, just a bit stressed."

"Oh, do you need help with anything? School work? I have the free time." He said calmly. "No, no, everything's fine. Don't worry." You smiled.

His eyebrows furrowed very slightly, but he decided not to push it.

"Okay, L/N, if you need help with anything just know you can come to me." He nodded his head, and left you alone.

A sigh escaped your lips, and you rushed to your dorm room. As soon as you got inside, you slammed the door shut, and flopped onto your bed.

"Oh bed, I missed you so much, bed." You clung onto the covers.

You felt so comfortable that you started to doze off into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, there was some banging at your door. "Y/N! Open the door please!" A familiar voice shouted.

It jumped you out of your sleep, making you wipe the string of drool hanging from your chin. You sat up, and groaned loudly, stretching your arms in the air.

You stood up, stumbling over to the door. "Y/N!"

You opened the door, trying to see who the angry person was who kept banging on your door when you were sleeping so peacefully.

There stood a red headed boy, who had sharp shark teeth and a scar across his right eye. He was wearing a white tank top and black tracksuit bottoms, with his hands tucked nicely into his pockets. His hair wasn't styled, like he had just been showered.

Kirishima stormed into the room, pushing past you and sitting on your bed.

"Come in then." You said sarcastically, shutting the door.

You leaned against the wall, and watched as Kirishima bit his nails and bounced his leg. "What are you doing h-"

"Shut up." He said lowly, shooting you a piercing death glare that shot shivers up your spine.

Kirishima stood up and walked towards you. "I want you to stop what you're doing, okay?"

"Stop what?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "You know exactly what you're doing. Fucking my best friend!" He hit his fist on the wall, making you flinch.