ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ♛

This chapter contains smut

Kirishima.

(Yayyy wattpad momentttt)

You and him walked around your dorm room, picking up any empty bottles and trash that had been thrown onto the floor.

It was kind of awkward considering what happened between you two earlier, and the fact that he was still hard didn't help.

"Jeez, it's really a huge mess in here." Kirishima muttered. "Hm?" You hummed, turning your head to face him. "Oh, I said that it's a mess in here, you can see that there has been a party." Kirishima repeated himself.

You laughed to yourself, then faced the floor. "Who had a banana?" You grimaced, picking up the slowly riping banana skin and putting it in the trash bag.

Kirishima sighed. "It's going to smell like booze in here for weeks, you know, Y/N." The red headed boy walked over to you and patted you on the back. You let out a huff.

"It's fine, I don't mind it." You replied calmly.

"Whatever you say." Kirishima turned back to start picking up trash.

The two of you had returned to silence for a couple of moments, until you heard Kirishima gasp loudly.

"Fuck!" He shouted.

"What? What's wrong?" You spun around to face him, and then ran towards him when you saw blood dripping from his hand.

That was until you tripped over a beer bottle. "Shit!" You called out, trying to grab something to keep yourself up, but that 'thing' turned out to be Kirishima, and you both ended up tumbling over.

...

"Ah..." Kirishima groaned, having hit his head on the floor. However, you were feeling very comfortable, laying on his pecs-

Fuck.

You immediately sat up, gasping slightly as you did. Kirishima sighed. "Good job."

You laughed awkwardly. "Sorry about that."

There was something hard that was poking your ass, and you furrowed your eyebrows. "What's this?" You rolled your hips forward, then Kirishima gasped. "Ah- you're k-kind of on m-my..."

Your eyes widened, and you quickly jumped up. "Sorry!"

Then, Kirishima cleared his throat and stood up. "I cut my thumb on a piece of glass, that's all." He showed you the blood that was dripping down his hand.

"Oh fuck! That's really deep." You grabbed his hand, and inspected the blood, then ran around, looking for any tissues or plasters.

Kirishima sat down on your bed calmly.

You luckily found a plaster and one tissue that was left in your tissue box.

You wiped the blood from his hand, and held the tissue tightly on his thumb, then took it off and dabbed it a little. Kirishima struggled to unwrap the plaster, so you took it from him, throwing the tissue in the trash.