ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ♛

After a while, you got out of bed

You were really hungry, and were in need of some comfort food. Bakugou was mad at you, Mina was mad at you. Could things get any worse?

You headed down the stairs and went into the kitchen. It was late at night; around 8:30.

Nobody was down there, so you opened the freezer to grab some ice cream. And to your surprise... there was none.

A groan escaped your mouth, and you shut the freezer.

"I'd better head to the store." You ran a hand across your face, and went to the front door. You slipped on some shoes and opened the door quietly, then tip-toed and shut it behind you.

That was when you heard it.

For fucks sake.

"M-Mina! We're outside. Come on, we can't do it out here!" A familiar voice called out. Oh you knew that voice all too well.

Kirishima. And since he was saying her name, he was probably with Mina. No, scrap that. He was definitely with Mina.

"Why not?" A female also familiar voice called out. Yep, Mina. There was some clanging and jingling noises. "H-Hey! Stop trying to undo my belt. Let's just do this another day, okay? It's late and we're outside."

You could hear footsteps, but then they stopped. "Don't you love me?" Mina frowned.

"W-What?" Kirishima gasped.

That was enough. Just because she wanted it, didn't mean that she could force him to have sex. You stepped out. "Oh- I didn't see you guys there. Woah... were you trying to have sex outside?"

"Y/N!" Kirishima smiled, and rushed over to you. "Of course we weren't. We were just having a private conversation, that's all." Mina huffed, and walked inside.

"Are you okay?" You turned to Kirishima, carressing his cheek. "Hm? What do you mean?" Kirishima tilted his head to the side, but he was obviously a little shaken up.

"Well, Mina was trying to force you into having sex with her." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"O-Oh. So you heard that. It wasn't like that, really." He waved his hands around. You shook your head in disagreement, then clicked your tongue. "Just because you're a guy doesn't mean that you have to have sex everytime a girl wants it."

Then, you grabbed his hand and walked to the school gates. You created a few clones to lift you two over the gates. The sun had gone down now.

"Where are we going?" Kirishima asked.

"The store." You grinned, running towards the store.

Once you arrived, you quickly rushed in and arrived at the freezer section, which had a bunch of different ice cream. You tapped your chin, and looked at the different flavours.