ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ♛

You woke up

You woke up.

Earlier than usual.

There was no alarm to go off because, well, you were in Katsuki's room.

You sat up, and stretched with a sigh of relief. You checked to see if Katsuki was still asleep, and to your surprise, he was.

He was drooling, which you found quite cute, then you noticed the claw marks on his back, making your whole face turn into a flame.

You placed your cold hands onto your cheeks, only to feel them burning.

Last night, was so messy.

You quickly jumped out of the bed, and slipped into your school uniform.

You weren't wearing it correctly, but that didn't matter. You needed to leave.

Instantly.

As soon as you opened the door, you saw Kirishima standing by his door, his arms crossed. He looked pissed.

"I went to look for you after we argued last night. I wanted to apologise." Kirishima said coldly.

For some reason, when you heard his voice, your heart fluttered. "Oh, well I spent the night in Katsuki's room." You replied soflty. "Katsuki? You're calling him by his first name no-" He turned to face you, but paused once he saw your arm.

A small frown appeared on his face, and he walked closer to you, grabbing your arm. "When did you do this?"

"Shortly after you left." You didn't look him in the eye.

He was silent for a moment. "So this was my fault?" Kirishima placed his hand on your cheek, making you look at him.

"N-"

Kirishima pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean anything I said last night, I lo-"

He was interrupted by Katsuki's door swinging open, and he froze when he saw Kirishima hugging you. "The fuck are you two doing?"

"Nothing, Kat-"

Kirishima interrupted you.

What is with all this interrupting today?

"I'm apologising for last night." He pulled you in closer. "Are you now? Are you also going to apologise for what you have done to her?"

"What do you mean?" Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, you know, using her to make your fantasies with Mina come true. You know, just practise. You know what I'm on about." Katsuki smirked.

His eyes widened and he looked at you.

"Is that how it looks?" Kirishima looked like he was about to cry.

"Uh, yeah." You glanced at the floor.