ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ♛

This chapter contains smut

"What do you mean, a new lesson?" You crossed your arms. "We're in detention right now."

"I know that, which is why I want to do the lesson now. Look, if Mina is struggling, I want to try and be there for her as quickly as I can. I just need her to like me. That's all. Which is why I need your help, and why I think we should do the lesson now." Kirishima looked into your eyes.

Your eyebrows furrowed.

"You're so impatient. Alright, so what do you want to learn?" You narrowed your eyes.

"Uhm... I don't know if I should say it." He fiddled with his fingers, suddenly getting anxious. "Well we're going to do stuff anyway if you want to learn, so just tell me. I wont be weirded out, I promise." You smiled at him reassuringly.

Kirishima sighed, and nodded. "So, w-well... I want to know how to... f-finger..." He said quietly, trailing off.

You only just managed to hear him, and let out a small gasp when you heard what he said. "W-Wow, uhm, okay..." You exhaled, surprised.

"Sorry. That was weird of me to say." He apologised, but you only chuckled.

"No, no need to worry about it. You just want to learn for Mina. I get it." You slipped your finger out of his hold, and placed your hands onto your thighs.

"Alright. Go on then." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Um... how do I-"

"Right, I'll just make it a bit easer for you." You jumped off the table, and pulled out a chair. You grabbed Kirishima's hand and pulled him onto the chair, and then sat in between his legs, your back against his chest.

"This okay?" You turned back to face him, and he nodded. His face was a bright red already, despite nothing even happening between the two of you.

Yet.

Kirishima didn't know what to do, so you grabbed his hand and placed it on your inner thigh, just to guide him a bit.

His hand glided up and down your thigh, and you let out a soft moan to try and ease him into it a bit. You could hear him gasp behind you and his hand tightened around your thigh.

"Am I doing okay?" He whispered in your ear.

"Mhm~" You turned to face him, and placed your lips on his.

This was one thing that Kirishima knew how to do, because of you.

He quickly slipped his tongue inside of your mouth and moved it around with yours.

His hand started to move without him even thinking about it, and he lifted your skirt, tracing his fingers along your thighs and up your abdomen, reaching the band of your tights. Kirishima tugged on it, and slipped his hand inside.