chapter 13

we get to our room and it's gorgeous! we can see the Statue of Liberty from the windows. Prince stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I relax against him. I can't believe that I'm in New York with him.

prince: What do you think?

me: It's beautiful! * whispering*

Prince: *hugs me* Do you want to get lunch and shop a little?

me: * turning around to face him* Sure. I am hungry.

Prince: Come on then. *smiling* Let's go eat.

we eat and shop. I had so much fun talking and laughing. Prince had me laughing till I hurt. We even disagreed on shoes, which had me laughing. I did some shopping in Victoria Secrets. We spent most of the day walking around the city. I feel like I've known Prince my entire life. He is so sweet and caring. I've fallen for him. I couldn't help it. He holds my hand as we head up to our room. We set our bags down and I walk over to the window. The city is beautiful at night.

me: *looking at Prince's reflection and smiles* So do all your weekend dates end like this?

Prince: No.....only this one. *sighs* Cyana I haven't dated much and they've never gone like this weekend with you has.

me: Really?

Prince: *walks over and puts his arms around me* Really. You're the only one I've ever wanted to do this with.

me: *turning around and looking in his eyes* Why do you have to be so sweet and caring Jacob? *tearing up*

Prince: Cyana what's wrong?

me: Nothing. I just never had a boy do anything like this for me before. It's a little overwhelming. I mean we aren't even dating and you fly me to New York to shop. What are we exactly; cause I think we passed friend status last night.

Prince: Cyana what do you want us to be? I really like you. I love spending time with you and this weekend has been unbelievable! *holding my face and looking in my eyes* I want you in my life but it's so hard to have a girlfriend with my schedual. I'm not even sure I want a girlfriend right now.

me: I don't know what I want us to be Jacob, but I don't want it to end. *sighs* I'm not even sure I want a boyfriend either.

Prince: Maybe I have a solution for us. *kisses me slowly*

me: *kissing him back* and what would that be? *tipping my head back as he kisses my jaw and neck*

Prince: *kissing my neck and pulling me close* What about us being friends with benefits?

me: *sucking in my breath as he nips my neck* That would definately work *moans* but I wouldn't want you being that with anyone else but me Jacob.

prince: *stops kissing and looks at me* Cyana I would only be this way with you.

me: Just you and me? No one else?

Prince: *picks me up and carries me to the bed* Just you and me Cyana; no one else for either of us.

me: Then ok. *laughs as he takes our shirts off and throws them*

Prince: Then we should get started on our friendship! *laughing as he continues undressing me*

Hours later we get food and continue to enjoy the benefits of our friendship. When we finally sleep, it's for only a couple hours. Then it's time to head home. Prince flies into Pittsburgh with me, then catches a flight to Atlanta to meet up with the guys. He looks me up on ig, tumble, and twitter. He sends me little messages daily. I miss him already!