chapter 11

Prince's room..

Prince: *opening the door* come on Cyana.

me: *walking in the room* What movie do you want to watch?

Prince: I dont know *smiling* there's something I have to do first.

me: ok *gets cut off by prince's kiss*

I was walking towards the tv answering Prince when he kissed me. It wasn't a quick first kiss. It was a completely caught off gaurd kiss. He had his hands in my hair and was backing me up against the wall. I felt like I couldn't breathe. He just kept kissing me. I have never felt so alive! I ran my hands thru his hair and around his neck. He sucks on my bottom lip until I moan. He then starts caressing my tongue with his. I kiss him back and pull him closer. He starts kissing and gently sucking on my ear abd neck. I repeat his actions and soon we are both breathless and moaning. He runs his hands down my sides until he reaches my legs. He slowly slides his hands over my thighs and starts pulling my skirt up. All the while he is still kissing me. I croak out his name and he grabs my legs and wraps them. around his hips. He carries me to the bed and we fall together. we moan and start moving against each other. we kicked off our shoes and were removing each others clothes when my common sense kicks in.

me: Prince *kiss* we have to stop

Prince: *continues kissing and stroking my body* do you really want to?

me: * moaning and moving against his body* no but, please stop

Prince: *slows his movements and looks at me* I'm not sure if I can Cyana. I've never been this close before.

me: I know Prince, but I don't want to get pregnant. *breathing hard and fighting the urge to move against him*

Prince: baby just don't move. I dont think you realize how close I am to removing your panties and having my way with you.

me: *looking down at the evidence of our make out session and back up in his eyes* you have no idea how much I want you to do that. I'm so close to not caring it's not funny Prince.

Prince: *loks at me and starts slowly kissing me again*

me: *kissing him back and gasping at the feel of his bare thighs against mine* Prince..

Prince: say my name Cyana

me *I look at him questioningly*

Prince: say it for me...please! *moving slowly against me*

me: Jacob *matching his rythm*

Prince *kissing me and moving faster* say it again!

me:Jacob!

Prince: Cyana

me: Jacob don't stop.....please don't stop! *moving fast against him*

Prince: *yells my name as his body shudders against mine*

me: Jacob *I yell as my body shudders against his*

Prince: *breathing hard and sweaty* I'm sorry Cyana. I tried to stop....I did....I'm sorry babe

me: *sweaty and panting* It's ok...I couldn't stop either. *kisses him slowly* we still have our underwear on so I think we will be ok.

Prince: I wasn't planning on this happening wgen I asked you to the movie. I coyldn't stop after I kissed you. *kissing me back*

me: can I ask you something?

Prince: yea *still laying on top of me*

me: are you a virgin?

Prince: yes. this is the closest thing to sex that I have ever experienced. Are you?

me: yes I am.....we should probably watch a movie.

Prince: *laughs* probably. cartoon?

me: yes *laughing*

we watch a couple of movies and fall asleep. I waje up with his arms around me. what have I got myself into?