chapter 15

one week later.....

I'm on my way to LA to see the guys. I bought a mini skirt and a pair of Lacey lime green bikinis to wear, along with a matching strapless bra. I am also wearing the shirt I wore on my and Prince's date. I also got a pedi and Mani yesterday, so I was feeling pretty. when I land I grab my purse, carry on, and txt Prince. I then duck into the nearest bathroom and take my panties off and drop them into my carry-on. Can't wait to see Prince and the guys.

me: Where are you?

Prince: Go to this exit *tells me which one* I have a surprise for you.

me: Can't wait! I got one for you too.

Prince: Cyana turn around.

me: *turns around* Hey Jacob! * goes over to hug him and sees the guys*

Roc: *hugs me* Hey Cyana! Glad to see you again!

me: You too Roc! *laughing*

Ray: Hey girl! gimmie a hug *smiling*

me: Come here Ray *laughing and hugging him*

Prod: Hey Cyn! *hugs my tight* How was your flight?

me: Prod! it was long *laughs* I'm glad to be here finally. Thanks so much for flying me out here.

Prod: Anytime Cyn *smiles*

me: You guys look great!

Roc: Not as good as you do Cyana!

me: * blushes* Thanks Roc.

Prince: Don't I get a hug Cyana?

me: Let me think........hmm....yes Jacob you get a hug. *walking over and hugging him*

Prince: *hugs me back and sneaks in a kiss thru my hair* They wanted to come along and I couldn't say "no" without explaining why.

me: That's too bad cause I'm wearing exactly what you wanted me to. *whispering*

Prince: *tightening his grip and whispering* Are you wearing panties Cyana?

me: No

Prince: *swears*

Prod: *walks over and puts his arm around my shoulders and looks at Prince* Come on Cyn. We gotta go before we get mobbed by fans.

me: *laughing* Ok Prod.

We walk out to the car and get in. I am sitting between Prod and Roc. Ray and Prince are sitting across from us. Prince puts his shades on and moves to sit directly across from me. We keep glancing at each other while laughing and talking with the others.

Prod: So are you up for Disney tomorrow Cyn?

me: Absolutely!

Prince: You're going to Disney tomorrow?

me: Yeah. Just Prod and me. He figured that you had New York, he gets Disney with me.

Prince: Oh?

Prod: Yep. We get the whole day. *smiles at Prince*

me: Yeah it'll be fun.

Ray: What about Roc and me? We want a day too!

me: *laughing* Yes Ray. You all get me for a day to yourselves. A whole 24hrs. Does that make you happy?

Ray and Roc: Yes!!

me: *laughing*

Prince: I call the day after tomorrow then.

me: *looks at him and my heart races* Ok. Then Roc and Ray get the next 2 days.

Prince: Ok, works for me. *staring at me*

Prod: Well don't forget about the party guys and the movie tonight.

me: What are we watching?

Prod: Hotel Transylvania; we all agreed. Is that ok Cyn?

me: Ummm.....yeah sounds like fun. *smiles and glances at Prince who is watching me*

Hotel Transylvania! I can't believe they picked that movie. I look at Prince and know he is reliving every moment of our movie night. I close my eyes and try to calm my breathing and heart. Tonight is gonna be a challenge for us, but also fun.