chapter 7

backstage....

I was shown to a room where other girls were waiting to hang with MB. The girls and I talked abd laughed about who our favorites were. When the guys got there, the girls all practically ran to them. I hung back watching them. Prince was talking and looking around. He made eye contact with me and winked. I smiled at him. He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

Prince: *inhaling and whispering* wow! Prod was right. You do smell good!

me: *smiling* thank you! I used vanilla body wash.

Prince: *smiles and looks down my body and back up to my eyes* well you smell amazing!

me: * repeating his actions slowly* I know....that's why I used it.

we continue flirting until the guys come over. They all hug me and we talk together and one on one. Prod keeps watching me.

me: Prod do you see something you like?

prod: I'm sorry what?

me: *laughs flirtily* you keep staring at me, so I asked if you saw something you liked.

Prod: *blushes* sorry. I'm trying to figure out who is ur favorite.

me: wanna know a secret Prod? *staring in his eyes*

Prod: *staring back* sure.

me: *leans forward to his ear and whispers* all of you. unless you can change my mind.

Prod: *swallows hard* how do i go about doing that?

me: *gives him a sexy little smile and leans over to his ear* I'm sure you will think of something.

I kiss his cheek and stand up and walk towards Ray. He is talking to some girls and playing on his phone. I walk over to him and start talking.

me: hey Ray!

Ray: hi Cyana. *checks me out* come here. I wanna get a picture of us.

me: ok. * walks over and stands in front of him* is this ok?

Ray: *smiling* yeah right there is fine. *brushes my butt with his hand*

me: *start to smile and look at Ray* Are you sure cause I could move a little to the side?

Ray: oh no you're fine right there beautiful! *snaps the picture*

me: umm Ray?

Ray: yeah?

me: *whispering* don't start something you can't finish.

Roc walks over to us and starts talking. After a few minutes Ray walks over to a group of girls and the guys.

Roc: So Cyana i'm glad you came back to hang out with us.

me: me too!

Roc: so do uou have a favorite? *looks me up and down*

me: guess *looks him over and smiles*

roc: *stepping a little closer* come on. tell me who your favorite is. *tucking hair behind my ear*

me: guess. *smiling seductively* it could be you....or one of the others. maybe you all are.

Roc: come on beautiful tell me. *whispering*

me: *smiling* Roc if you want to know, you will find a way. *laying my hand on his chest and winking*

I turn and walk away to go watch the show with the other fans, but Roc stops me.

Roc: at least give me ur number.

I hand him my phone and we exchange numbers. The other guys come over and I exchange numbers with them too. I kiss all their cheeks and playfully tell them i'll be expecting their txts and calls. Then I go and enjoy the show.