karaoke night

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. PRINCESS.┊09. 🖇💌 ꒱

 🖇💌 ꒱

"y/n come on!" reki's raucous voice called from the bottom step, "langa's waiting for us!"

you audibly huffed in frustration as you slipped your left foot into your converse shoe, trying to refrain from shouting back twice as loud.

key word: trying.

"I SAID I'M COMING, ASSHOLE!"

reki's bottom lip protruded into a pout, which was pointless since he wasn't even visible from your room. "okay, sheesh!" he sighed, his gaze falling into the floor beside him.

then, a mischievous smirk began to dance across his lips.

the silence that followed provoked a feeling of suspicion within you; silence? reki? never.

next thing you knew, the sound of the front door being flung open and your pesky, red-headed brother's footsteps rushing out of the house told you all you needed to know.

you bounced up from your seat, hopping around whilst frantically trying to tie your laces. "wait!"

once you finished double-knotting them, you ran down the stairs multiple steps at a time, trying to avoid tripping over the hem of your skirt (or whatever the fuck you're wearing idk).

"REKI YOU BASTARD, WAIT FOR ME!" you called out of the front door, eyes landing on said boy in a fit of giggles at the end of your street.

you rolled your eyes, putting up your middle finger to the
amused red-head who proceeded to stick up both of his in response.

you scoffed, turning when you felt a small hand touch your calf.

"see you y/n!" nanaka smiled, reaching her arms out to you.

you kneeled down in front of her, pulling the sweet girl in for a hug and placing a hurried kiss on the side of her cheek.

chihiro then suddenly spawned beside her, obviously wanting one too. after quickly planting a kiss on her forehead, you rose from your position on the ground and waved them goodbye, your skateboard tucked hurriedly underneath your arm.