Chapter 12: Two Face Traitor!

Harry walks down a long staircase to an empty room with pillars around it me not far behind. A mirror was is in the middle of the room, and a man is standing before it. It is Quirrell. Harry yelps and grabs his scar.

"You?" Harry says causing Quirrell to turn around "No. I-it can't be. Snape, h-he was the one—-"

"Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor st-stuttering Professor Quirrell? I see you brought a friend"

Harry turns around "Leon, what are you doing here?" He asks me. I walked down the rest of the stairs "You must be crazy to think I'm let you fight this guy by yourself, kinda hoping for Snape though not Mr.Stutter. Two Face Traitor" Quirrell glares at me. I stand next to Harry and smiled and he turns his head back to quirrell. "But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me."

Quirrell smiled evilly. "No, dear boy. I tried to kill you." Harry eyes him in disbelief and confusion my eyes widen in shocked how a coward like him can actually try to kill someone. "And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little countercurse."

"Snape was trying to save me?" Harry said. I looked at Harry wanting to say I told you so, but I expect it wasn't the right time.

"I knew you two were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween."

"Then you let the troll in" I said

"Very good, Elliott, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again." He turns to mirror again; Harry winces as his scar burns again. "He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone, never." He was staring into the mirror. "Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?"

"Use the boys" someone said. Me and Harry looked around wondering where the voice is coming from.

He turns to both of us. "Come here, Potter, Elliott. Now!" We slowly walk down the stairs, towards Quirrell and the mirror. "Tell me... what do you see?"
We look into the mirror, and for a few seconds, I see me standing next to Quirrell, then my reflection sees Harry reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gleaming red ruby, the Philosopher's Stone; Harry reflection turns around to my reflection passing the red ruby to it, it smiles and winks. I stare at it amazed then my reflection passes the stone to Harry it putting it back in his pocket. "What is it?" Quirrell questioned and glances at me and Harry while speaking. "What do you'll see?"

We look at quirrell, Harry looks back at mirror.

"I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup." Harry lied

"I- I won the Quidditch Cup, everyone is cheering loudly." I lied as well knowingly what Harry was up to.

"They lie" the voice speaks again

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Qurriell shouted angrily.

"Let me speak to them" the voice says

Me and Harry back away. "Master, you are not strong enough." Qurriell says

"I have strength enough for this." The voice says. Quirrell reaches up and starts unwrapping his turban as he turns so his back is to the mirror. Me and Harry turns toward the staircase into the room, wondering whether we should try to escape, then turns towards Quirrell again. He is almost finished unwrapping his turban, save for a piece covering the back of his head. Finally, he removes the turban, revealing a scary-looking chalk white face, Voldemort. He cranes around and opens his eyes.

"Leon Elliott, Harry Potter, we meet again."

"Voldemort." Harry says

"Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another, a mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can, something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket." He says to Harry, we both realized Voldemort referring to the Philosophers Stone, Me and Harry looked at each other and turned around running back up the stairs.

"Stop them." Voldemort ordered. Quirrell snaps his fingers, instantly causing fire walls to block all the exits, trapping me and Harry in the room. "Don't be a fool! Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?"

Me and Harry shook our head "Never!" Me Harry said in unison.

"Haha. Bravery. Both your parents had it too. Tell me, Harry, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back." Harry looks into the mirror. "All I ask for is something in return." Harry takes the Stone from his pocket. "That's it, Harry. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!"

"You liar!" Harry yelled and threw the stone to me.

"Kill them!" Voldemort yelled.

Under orders, Quirrell soars into the air and grabs hold of me with one hand on my throat. We fell on the stairs, causing the Stone falls out of my reach as Quirrell chocks me. I strain and squeak. "H-harry" I tried to say. Harry picks up to the stone and pushes Quirrell off me, Quirrell removes her hands as his arms were burning and Harry puts his hands on Quirrell face. Smoke furls from under Harry hands Qurriell winces. I back up coughing.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Quirrell said backing up from Harry. His hand is crumbling into ash and dust. "What is this magic?" Qurriell hand was disintegrated.

"Fool! Get the stone!" Voldemort ordered. Quirrell walks forward towards Harry, who then touches his face with his hands, causing Quirrell to scream in pain, and especially Voldemort to wince. Harry looks on horrified as Quirrell backs up with his face horrendously burned. Quirrell crumbles as he walks forward, turning his body completely in ash and dust, and falls to the floor, leaving only his clothing. Harry gasps, as he looks at his own hands and turns around to me I was already unconscious. "Leon! Leon!" Harry rushed over to my shaking me. However, from behind, dust clouds form from Quirrell's corpse, causing Harry to turn around as the dust clouds with Voldemort's face rushes forward screaming and goes through Harry who also screams. Voldemort flies away, as Harry falls to the ground, unconscious. He holds the Stone in an outstretched hand.