Chapter 13: I Told You So

In the hospital wing the next day, I'm lying in a bed I wake up, looking around, sitting up, I turn my head to see Harry laying there with his arm bandaged, he starts waking up, puts his glasses on, and sits up, I smiled at him and he smiles. There were cards and candy all over. Dumbledore approached us.

"Good afternoon, Leon, Harry. Ah. Tokens from your admirers." Dumbledore says

"Admirers?" Harry says

"What happened down in the dungeons between you boys Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows." The three of us smiled. "Ah, I see your friend Ronald has saved you guys the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs." I snickered.

"Ron was here? Is he all right?" Harry asked

"What about Hermione?" I asked

"Fine. They're both just fine." Dumbledore answered

"But, what happened to the Stone?" Me and Harry asked in unison.

"Relax, dear boys. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around."

"But Flamel, he'll die, won't he?" Harry query's

Dumbledore sits on Harry's bed. "He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die."

"How is it I got the Stone, sir? One minute I was staring in the mirror, and the next..." Harry asks

"Ah. You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me that's saying something."

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone, I mean, that Voldemort can never come back?" Harry asks

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?" Harry shakes his head as I leaned in wondering the same thing before I blackout. "It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark." Harry touches his scar. "No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin."

"What is it?"I asked

"Love, boys, love." He pats Harry head gently and stands up. "Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavored one, and since then I have lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee..." he takes a brown bean and eats it. "Mm. Alas. Earwax." I laughed as Dumbledore left. I looked at Harry.

"What?" Harry looks at me confused

"I just wanna say...I told you so" I laughed and Harry shook his head laughing knowing what I meant, about Snape not trying to kill us.