Chapter one: Mountian View

The café was packed. I was wondering where Akeema was. It was strange for her to be late. Usually I'm the late one. The chair next to me was pulled out by a young gentleman. Well I shouldn't say gentlemen. He looked like a punk-rock kind of guy. Akeema sits in the chair with the boy next to her.

"I'm sorry we're late. Michael here took forever doing his hair." She say's glancing over to the boy, Michael. "Has he come yet?" She asked.

I shook my head. I'm on a blind date that Akeema set up. At least it's a double date and I've got help from my best friend if I embarrass myself. Lots of people file out the doors and then a boy walks into the room.

OMG! He looked cute in his glasses. He wore a white t-shirt and an awesome red bandana that suited him quit well. He stopped walking when he caught a glimpse of me. I wasn't sure if I blushed or not but I quickly looked away.

—Ashton's P O V—

I lay in my bed, my stomach rumbling. I look at the time. I shot out of bed, quickly changed clothes and rushed to the car. I drove past all the traffic thinking how I could have forgotten my blind date with Michael girlfriend's best friend? I hope I look descent enough. I park in front of the café,

Rose Lake Cafe.

It is my most favourite Italian café in Sydney. It has higher quality everything and is the most romantic café I've ever been to.

As I walk through the doors I can feel the nice cool breeze on my face. I saw Michael and made my way to him. I noticed Akeema sitting upon Michaels lap. She was wearing a beautiful turquoise dress and half her hair down and the other half in a ladder braid. Akeema was talking to a smoking hot chick. She wore a red dress with navy blue flowers. Her amazing coloured hair reminded me of Michael. It was natural brown with a rosy red at its tips. I froze to the spot staring at her. I think I've already fallen under her spell.

—Michael's P-O-V —

I never believed in love at first sight. But Akeema showed me the truth. Ashton and Jonte, I think are love crazy with-out even knowing it. All the time in the café they all ways took the chance to look over to the other.

That day Ashton took every one home and told me he was taking Jonte for a quick drive up the mountains.  Apparently there is this infestation of the world's most beautiful flowers, the colour lilac. She would love that.

I took Akeema over to my place and we both snuck out to the woods behind my place. There was a tree house that we both built when we were 15. That was 6 years ago but we still go up there and muck about.

I saw some acorns and took the chance to chuck them at Akeema.

—Jonte's P-O-V —

Ashton! OMG. He's more than my dream husband. He wants to teach me the drums. I accepted but I don't want to embarrass myself.

He took me up to the mountain this evening. It was the most beautiful view from up there. I could see the opera house and the Sydney Bridge. He gave me a huge lilac flower. The place was invested with them. We ended up making a bouquet of them with the amount we picked together.

He drove me home at 10:30pm and gave me his number. I said I will call when I'm free for a day. I can't wait till the next time I see him!