Fisher man

Jonte's P-O-V

"Jonte why don't you go with Izzy to get some dinner for..... eight people please?" Perry interrupts me. I'm not happy she did. I was in the middle of talking  to Akeema.

"Ok Mum!" I walk of merrily to the main street around the corner looking for my sister. What happens if Akeema and Michael never get back together again? I start thinking to myself.

I see Izzy at the milk bar (I wonder why they still have one here) and she turns around to see me. "What's that Izz?" I ask pointing at the stick she's holding.

"It's a stick to poke and prod you with. Duh!... Ok fine I'll tell the truth it's a fishing rod!" Issabel jokes around. 

"Ok why do you want to go fishing?"

"Well Ashton and Luke asked if I wanted to go with them but they didn't have a extra rod. So yeah..." I pay for it and get a few brochures for houses. Me and Izzy start betting on which one we think Mum would get. I liked the one with the huge pool on the third floor and an ocean view bedroom! It had a really fun backyard and a privet beach!

Izzy really didn't agree with me he wanted the one with a huge garden and pool in the front and back yard. It was a three floored building like mine and had a grand stair case. The pool also had a small spa linked to it and a little water fall splashing into it. But there was no ocean or privet beach.

"We have to see what the boss says"

We get back to the hotel Mum told us to meet at and Izzy  and I were at war with each other. Mum soon chose one that wasn't any of ours. "Hey girls well I some forms to get a job here an straight away this company has already asked if I could have the interview today. So that means I'm going now and if you Jonte want to come and try to get it you can."

"Oh what company is it?" I ask intrigued.

"It's a singing company or something. I want to coach singers and you should actually become a singer."

"Of course I'm coming to try out!" I rush her out the door and we are gone.

*Izzy's P.O.V*

Mum and Jonte are gone to the interviews. I'm stuck here with the sock smelling boys and keema.

"Hey Izz! You coming!" Yells out Ashton.

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot." I grabbed my rod and we jumped in the car. We come to a stop when we were at the rocky cliffs. "Is this were we are doing it?" I ask a bit scared of climbing the rocks.

"Yep!" We get to the top and inch closer to the edge. Ashton throughs my line into the water way down below and I find a seat while I wait. We sang and ate and caught some fish. When Luke finally caught something it ended up being a crab and he through it at me!

*I hope that you liked this chapter! Sorry it took so long to update. Please comment and vote!

Byee!

           Keemo! <3*