Stallion

"So Jonte...Um well.... What are you going to do tonight?" Ashton asked.

"No. Why?"

"Well maybe we could hang out."

"Just us? No one else?" I ask cautiously.

"Yep. Please" He begs.

"Fine as long as you don't ruin it!"

I go up stairs to get changed because it was cold out side. I meet Ashton at the front. I don't know why but I'm starting to like him again. Maybe because he's changed or he's just showing us who he really is. I don't know but I do know that I cant wait to see what happens tonight.

I see him standing there. Tall and beautiful. In a jacket and scarf. So cute. But I have to stop staring and start going.

"So where we going?" I ask imaging  a romantic Italian restaurant. 

"I was thinking just hanging out you know?" hearing that I was disappointed.

We started walking to the town stable. "When are we going back to Australia?" I ask

"When those thugs get caught I guess" We continue our walk into the stables. "So pick a horse"

I hear a faint but beautiful sound. It was coming from the back. I wonder over and find the stable boy. 14 I think he was. But he was playing a guitar and humming. "Is this your horse" I point to the the white, majestic stallion.

"Take him"

"As in keep him?"

"Yep. Here." 

I turn to Ashton to say i found my horse. Turn back to the boy but he was gone. The stallion was still there ready for me to ride on.

Ashton  comes up behind me. "Aghh!" I squeal as i'm lefted up and placed on the horse.

"Me too. Now lets race in 3, 2, 1!"

"WHERE?" But he was off and I had to chase after him. Boys these days. lol