Who are you?

"W...W...What happened?" I say as I slowly gain consciousness.

"Um. Well we all kidnaped you two because I know you wouldn't listen so this is what happened." Says a familiar voice.

"Who are you?" Isabel gets up and looks around in the pitch black room.

"Come here then."

I grab Isabel's hand and we walk in the direction of the voice.

"Ashton?" I ask when I see his face. The other three boys walk out of the darkness too. "What are you all up to?"

"Come this way" Calum leads us in a direction away from the light. "Look"

He shows us a billboard with the map of Sydney on it. "I don't get it"

"You soon will" Michael slowly walks over.

*Isabels P-O-V*

Michael slowly walks toward us. I notice something or someone is missing. I ask. "Someone is missing. It doesn't feel right."

"Yeah. Who's missing?" My sister looks around in confusion. "AKEEMA! Michael what did you do?"

"Nothing." Michael throughs his arms in the air. "Yes she always hangs around me but I don't know where she is."

"Sorry Michael. I had to. She got In our way." Luke says looking at the ground.

"LUKE! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT HER!" Michael screams at Luke.

"In the back room."

"You told me to put the snakes in there!"

"Sorry. But at least we hung her up."

"You hung her?" Michael looks around the room for something. I could see he was panicking.

"She not dead. The last time I checked she wasn't" Calum says.

"What! Give me a torch...NOW!" He runs off to find her. I feel someone start tying my hands together and then I'm tied to a chair.

'Luke. Whatever you are doing stop it." My sister defends herself. Luke says sorry but continues with what he was doing.

*Akeema's P-O-V*

I hear two people yelling at each other. Then soon it was all quite. The room is pitch black and I think I can hear snakes on the ground.

My wrists were thumping with pain and my neck felt like it was slowly being ripped by the strong and painful ropes. I try to wriggle free but the ropes got stronger. "HELP!" I scream out when I hear somebody running just outside of the door. I hear the door creak open ever so slowly. Then the person jumped in the air letting out a slight squeal.

"Akeema?" Michael! It's Michael! My little hero!

I try to answer him but the ropes titend. "Akeema!' He says when he sees me. He scrambles around the room looking for a light switch. Once he found it and the light was turned on, I could see the excitement in his eyes. He climbs on top of some wooden crates and cuts thee ropes. I fall into his grasp and he crarry's me out of the room.

"Thankyou." I kiss him on the lips as a way to say thanks again.

"Do you know what is happening?"

"No and yes."

"What does that mean?"

"Well I know the boys plan but then at the same I'm getting confused."

"I only know half the plan. What exactly is it"

"You ask so many questions Michael." We both laugh a little. "Well you know the man that shot Jonte's and Ashton's family?"

"Yes. That night was horrible."

"Well let's get back to the point, OK?" He nods and we walk towards the voices of the boys. "All I know is that those men are Jonte's and Isabel's half brothers!"

"WHAT! You got to be kidding me!"

"Nope. And the boys want to kill them. But they put me in that room so I don't go after Jonte and tell her!"

"Why would the men kill Zain?"

"Well one of the men found out about the birth of Jonte and wanted her dead as of his younger brother her wanted Jonte as a, well you know, a girlfriend. It sounds really strange wanting your half sister as a girlfriend but yeah. That's basically all I know."

"Well were do the half brothers come from?"

"Their Zain's son's. They have a different mother. The oldest was said to be and accident. The youngest, I think his name is James Malik but any way, he was bourn two years before Jonte."

"Then why did they kill Zain then and try to kill Pery?"

"Um... Oh yeah well the oldest um hated Zain because he felt that he was repkaced and got his brother thinking the same."

"Oh. I feel so sorry for the guys."

"What guys?"

"Ash, Jont's, Isabel and those boys."

We walk in fear towards the dim light up ahead.