How the death took place?

- Calum's P-O-V -

Three weeks ago I was hanging out at the piston pub. Just as I finished my drink a girl walked in. Yes I might have had a little  bit too much to drink. But this girl walked in and I asked for her number.

Well of course she would have said no but then she grabbed my arm and asked if I could maybe go out in town and have a little fun. This girl was smoking hot! Of course I said yes!

We went out and got matching tattoo's and I walked her home. I woke up the next mourning in her bed. My arm aching from the tattoo.

We ended up being a couple after that. Her name, Rebecca Willis.

"Do you know Jonte Edwards and Ashton Irwin?" I ask Rebecca when we were walking on the pier.

"Yep. Jonte is Perrie Edwards and Zayn's daughter. The lucky bugga!" She laughed.

"Maybe we should set up a surprise party for them?"

*Four week's later* (Jonte's  P-O-V )

'There has been a brake-in in the Sydney Opera House. There is seven people held hostage.'

The TV was turned off after I heard it.

"SHIT!" I yell at Ashton.

"What?"

"OUR PERANTS ARE THERE!"

"WHAT! Your sister would be in there too!"

"FUCK! We have to do something!" I start to panic.

"Calm down." Ashton pull's me into a hug. My tears stain his top.

- Isabella's P-O-V -

I can't calm down. I'm one of the hostage's. At least Mom and Dad are here.

It was my 14th B-day. Now it's ruined!

"Give me all your phone's everyone or else somebody will get shot!"

My Dad panics He gives the two men his emergency phone. He kept his real one.

"Now you" The tall brown skinned man points towards my Dad. "Come here. I know who you are, Zayn."

Every one gasps and looks towards my Dad. He walks to the front were the two men should.

Tears fill my eyes. I see the men load their guns. My beautiful Father's body drops to the ground.

"How's next?" I know the men's plans. All the famous people and the parents and family of those famous must die.

*Sorry  :( *