Luke Hemmings

- Luke's P-O-V -

Michael and Ashton are getting on my nerves. Jonte is mine now. I'm treating her the way she should be treated. Any way I left Jonte at my place as I went out to get Italian. Jonte's favourite food!

I walked out to the car. 'Beep beep' I hear Akeema's car. "You better look after Jonte well. OK?"

"Luke calm down. The both of us are like sisters!" Akeema tells me. I smile at her and jump in my car.

- Akeema's P-O-V -

Luke is so protective of Jonte. It gets really anoying! I beep the car as I see Luke walk out to the car. We have a little talk then I make my way into the house.

"Akeema! Why you here?" Jonte asks.

"Um? Well aint it obvies! I'm here to see my best friend" I reply.

We both walk up to each other and hug. " Have you heard that Calum has a girlfriend?" Jonte asks.

"No! How? Tell me, tell me!" I ask.

" Her name is Rebecca. She is tall and absolutely stunning!"

"I have to meet this Rebecca. Any way how are you and Luke?"

"Well, we have a strong relationship. I think this is it, Akeema!"

"Wait. Please tell me that Luke told you about you two having a strong relationship!"

Jonte sighed. "Yes. But I do think he's right. I hate that drummer kid. He HATE'S me Akeema. "

We both hear a car park in the drive way. I give her one look and I'm out the door. I storm towards Luke's car and I yell at him. "YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK INTO JONTE'S LIFE AND RUIN IT WITHOUT NOBODY NOWING? WELL YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO RUINING MINE TO! I ABSOLUTLY HATE YOU MORE THAN YOU HATE YOU ASHTON! I HATE YOU!" I screamed at him.  I kicked his car and drove off.

- Ashton's P-O-V -

Jonte, Jonte, Jonte. I feel like a dick now. "Should I quit the band, Calum?" I ask. 

"Well if Luke continue with this attitude then I'll consider maybe thinking of it." Calum reply's.