magic fanatic

Two days ago
     The team gathered around the holoscreen except for Robin who was with batman and Pietro who was in his room.

     "Me and Robin are going to be busy so so tornado will inform you of missions," Batman said over the screen.

     "Awesome no daddy bats keeping an eye on us" Wally whispered excitedly to Lorna.

     "I can hear you," Batman said. Wally quickly darted behind Lorna "I think it's best if we bench Pietro for right now"

     "Yes sir" Aqualad nodded. After Batman for off the holoscreen they had milkshakes to celebrate.

Present day
     Pietro who had only been living in the mountains for four days was keeping to himself. The girls sat down watching Superboy and Kaldur spar. Red Tornado walked in gaining everyone's attention.

     "Do you have a mission for us?" Wally asks, speeding in front of Red Tornado.

     "Mission are the Batman's responsibility" Tornado responds.

     "The Batman is with the Robin, doing the Dynamic Duo thing in Gotham," Wally said imitating Red Tornado.

      "Rude" Lorna said smacking him on the back of the head.

     "If we can be of help..." Kaldur spoke up politely.

     "This is Kent Nelson, a friend. He is 106 years old" Tornado said pulling up a picture on the Holoscreen.

     "Guy doesn't look a day over ninety" Wally comments causing Lorna to roll her eyes.

     "He has been missing for twenty-three days" Tornado continues "Kent was a charter member of the Justice Society Doctor Fate"

     "Of course" Kaldur realizes "Nelson was Earth's Sorcerer Supreme"

     "Pfft," Wally snorted. "More like Doctor Fake, guy knows a little advanced science" he whispers to Lorna.

     "Kent may just be on a walkabouts, but he is caretaker to the Helmet of Fate" Tornado says. "The source of the Doctor's mystic might, and it unwise to leave such power unguarded"

     "Like the great sorcerer-priests and priestesses of Mars, I would be honored to help find him" Megan jumps in.

      "Me too" Wally throws his hand in the air "So honored, I can barely stand it" Wally continues sheepishly "Magic rocks"

     "Take this, the key to the Tower of Fate" Tornado says, handing a brass key to Kaldur.

     "What are the chances we both so admire the mystic arts?" Wally smiles at Megan. The team all gathered in the BioShip.

     "Wally" Artemis crossed her arms mockingly "when did you discover your very real love of sorcery?"

     "I don't like to brag," Wally said looking at Megan out of the corner of his eye.

     "And yet he does it so well," Lorna snorted.

      "but I seriously considered becoming a wizard myself" he puts his hands behind his head setting cool. The BioShip went into camouflaged mode as it makes its descent. Outside the bioship a mangey orange cat observe the hidden bioship before walking in the theater.

     "Grant us access to the tower, and I promise an end to your suffering" a voice calls cut off by a zap. The cat jumps on a teen's lap as he laughs from the front row. He begins petting the cat, causing it to purr The cat begins to meowing "Shush, Teekl! I'm watching the show"Kent Nelson is tied up on the stage being tortured.