Interlude

Flashback, Few Years Ago

As a family of 3 were driving off somewhere, all that was heard is laughter as the only daughter did some silly things making her parents laugh at her goofiness. 

They were on their way for a family outing and the daughter was very excited as she jumped up on her seat making her parents laugh at her excitement.

But that all came to a stop when the father didn't see a car coming from the opposite direction heading right towards the family.

The only sounds that were heard by the daughter are tire screeching and the shouts of her parents before everything became silent.

The daughter crawled out from under the upside down car as she slowly made her way towards her parents who weren't moving.

'M-Mom-my? D-Dad-dy?' the daughter cried out as she shook her parent's bodies but they never showed any responses. 'M-Mom-my? D-Dad-dy?' the daughter said again but to no avail, her parents were long gone.

The daughter just sat there next to her parents as she cried into her knees until she fell asleep.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

As the girl slowly woke up, she instantly sat up looking for her parents when a sharp pain attacked her head making her wince. 

'M-Mom-my? D-Dad-dy? Where are you?' the girl asked and not long after, a nurse came inside and shouted for a doctor before making her way towards the clueless girl.

'Hey honey, do you know where you are?' the nurse asked softly. 'H-Hospital?' the girl said unsure in which the nurse just nodded her head. 'W-Where m-mommy a-and d-daddy?' the girl asked making the nurse freeze.

Before the nurse got to say anything, the door opened revealing a doctor along with a woman behind him.

Once the doctor finished checking up on the girl he said, 'Yuri, your going to live with your aunt starting today,' Yuri just sat there staring at the woman behind the doctor, 'Why with her? Where are my parents?' Yuri asked making the doctor sigh.

'Yuri, your parents aren't here anymore,' he said making Yuri freeze. 'N-No y-your l-lying, r-right?' Yuri said as she looked at the nurse but the nurse just looked away. 'Yuri, they are GONE,' the doctor said and then everything just went downhill for Yuri.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

This story contains swearing, self-harm and other depressing things so if it ain't your thing please don't read

nanoluv3