33

a/n's POV (back with the dreamies)

After Jaemin had sent that text in the group chat, the dreamies have been looking left and right for their dear friend but it all was lost. No one has seen that girl at all, they've told the police and they said that they will try their best to find her but with no leads it would prove to be hard.

The day was turning dark, they were all tired and worried as to where their dear friend might have gone. They would have continued the search if it wasn't for Ms Na to stop them. They all reluctantly stopped for the day and went to bed hoping that tomorrow will bring more news.

The next day

If it was any other day, all of them would have reluctantly left their beds but with their friend still nowhere to be found, they all pulled themselves out of bed and fuelled up for another day of searching. 

Looking at the same places they searched before showed how desperate they've become in wanting to find something, anything that could tell them where to find their friend. They all felt like they've lost hope but then, they saw their sworn enemy Kang Aeri leaving an abandoned building. Feeling like it was their only chance, they decided to call the cops and go investigate the building.

a/n's POV

After seeing Kang Aeri leave an abandoned building, the dreamies quietly made their way in and slowly searched around hoping to find their friend.

A couple of minutes have passed and they (dreamies) have searched the whole building but to no avail, there was no sign of their friend. They were about to leave but then, Haechan noticed a small crack of light shining through the bookcase. He walked over and tipped one of the books to the right and magically a secret room opened up to them.

'Haechan you're a genius!' Renjun said walking up to him (Haechan). 'Well of course, I'm Lee Haechan after all.' Haechan said proudly as the others just laugh.

After the little laughing fit, they finally walked into the newly revealed room and then they see her. The one and only Jung Yuri, tied onto a chair unconscious. The moment they saw her, relief washed over them but a hint of sadness also was present.

Jaemin was the first one to walk up to the girl, carefully untying her and placing her in his embrace. 'I will never leave you alone. Ever' He said to the sleeping girl in his arms. Jeno then suddenly walked over to them and said 'Let's get the heck out of here.' And left they did.

back with the bitch (ahem Kang Aeri)

a/n's POV

'So finally given up yet?..' She said but abruptly stopped as she looked at the unoccupiod chair. 'FUCK!' 

nanoluv3