~7~

ayeeeee tbh, I don't have else to say in the intro so ill just write the story-

(third-person)

"I came here bc I need to check on you, and they said I have to do it bc I'm very close to you." Shirabu said as he looks down not making eye contact, "are you guys stupid? look I'm ok, no need for bodyguards or anything. besides Daichi's here sooo yea." you said, you think for a couple of minutes and shirabu took you're hand "YN, I still need to look for you. like it or not I'm staying, I don't know what to do without you ok?" shirabu almost teared up while he looks on you're eyes. shirabu may look cold and all but he's very nice and sweet to you. you sighed and hugged him "ok, but how about volleyball?" you questioned "well ill join the karasuno I guess.." shirabu said without even thinking another thought. you just thought if he can join and will get accepted the karasuno will have three-setters now. "shishi, wait don't join. maybe there's something then volleyball." you said and shirabu surprised "Uhm, I think you don't know this but I'm good at photography honestly." you gasped "why didn't you tell me!?" you said excitedly he chuckled.

(after school at the photography club)

"Hello Shirabu Kenjirou, you are now officially a member of a photography club."  the club leader announced to the other members and you just smiled at him, he smiled back ofc. 

(Hinata's POV)

"kageyamaaaaa~~" i called Kageyama as he looked at me, "have you seen Y/N? Daichi and Suga-san need to talk to her." I questioned him. "no? why would you ask me that if I don't know where is she." he rolled his eyes and I just wained at him, "Hm? noya-san~!!" I saw noya-san, maybe she knows where she is since they're in the same class.  "Y/N? it's very important," I asked hoping he knows where she is. "hmmm... oh yea! She's with the new- wait... she's with the setter of the shiratorizawa.." he looks very clueless? "what?! shiratorizawa!? setter!?" Kageyama looked at us very shocked. "yea, but why is he here!?" nishinoya yelled "you guys don't know?" ennoshita said sneaking into the conversation " what do you mean?" I look confused trying to know it "shirabu kenjiro, is Y/N's best friend, but also Ushijima. their very worried bc you know, Y/N switch schools." he explained, "and howd you know about that?" nishinoya just looked very pissed and idk why. "daichi said before. god I forgot you three left early that's why you don't know." he said and walks away now. at least we know where she is now right?.

to be continued ....

heyyyyy how are you? yea this is the new chapter, its a little confusing but I hope you still liked it tho qwq, anyways have a great day or night!!