~6~

yooo how long have I've been gone? gosh it's been a long time, sorry I was so busy with school and I don't know what the next chapter would be like.
anyways let's gets to the chapter ladies and gentlemen!

YN'S POV 

I just woke up from my older cousin's loud yelling downstairs calling me to wake up. I get up and got to the bathroom to take a shower, for a few minutes of taking a shower also comes with changing my clothes, I went downstairs and looked at the clock near the fridge. "thank god I'm not late this time, hey wheres my breakfasttttt~!" you said to you're older cousin while bringing you're breakfast to you "here's you're breakfast 'madam'" she joked while rolling his eyes at you, "Ugh whatever" she placed the food on the table and you started eating. after you have done you pack you're things and left the house, while walking to the school you saw Sugawara a little meters ahead of you. you rushed to Sugawara and tapped his shoulder, he 'hmm?' and he looks behind him and saw you, "oh hello YN-chan" he smiled at you and you almost had a heart attacked bc of his angelic adorable face. "h-hi suga! oh uh is it ok if we go to the school together?" you said shyly "yea sure,  why not" he said and he started walking, you followed his footsteps along heading to the school.

(at the classroom)

Third-person

"hey YN, did you do you're homework?" you're classmate Amy almost you're best friend asked, you thought for seconds and freaked out bc you haven't done it, you cried and hugged her while she pats you're head "Haha! come on YN, it's ok ill help you," she said and you surprised. after you finished you're homework and the teacher came letting everyone sit down "ok class, I have an announcement, today we will have a new student. please come in." the student came and stand in front of the class "Hello I'm Shirabu kenjiro, I transferred from shiratorizawa. I'm very cold to talk with so please kindly respect me."(OK IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TOO-) he bowed and you're just shocked looking at him bc it's you're classmate before and you almost teared up bc you miss the old times back then with shiratorizawa. "Mr. shirabu, please sit in front of YN.," the teacher said while looking at you, you don't need to raise you're hand bc he already knows you, he sits behind you and you're still in shock that why is he here?. after class and its lunchtime, you waited for everyone to leave the classroom when shirabu is about to leave you pulled his hand, "shishi? why are you here?" you asked, he breathe deeply and said...

to be continued...

A-C 
Heyy omg miss me? JUST JOKING- so it's been a long time and I actually wanna continue the story so yea I'm here fnrvhdyrndsfnufngh anyways hope you enjoyed it and hope you will have a wonderful day and night! love you stay safe!

-krisy_tea