«3»

(Edit: same thing, i did another mistake ;^;)

(At the next day)

(Y/N POV)

I was eating breakfast at the table and someone knocked on the door, im alone at my house bc my parents left an hour ago. I looked at the clock and its 6:06 am, the school starts at 7:30 am and i still have a plenty of time and daichi is going to pick me up, i opened the door and it revealed of daichi waving at me. "Oh hi Daichi, its still early." I said in confusion, "well, yeah, and maybe you should go shower and pick your stuff." Daichi said pointing at my clothes, i looked down and looked at him again in embarrassment, "OH RIGHT!, GOMEN!" i let him in and i got to the bathroom and showered, as in daichi, he got to the living room and sit on the couch while waiting for me, in 30 minutes of taking a shower and putting my clothes on plus my things, i went down stairs and told him that im ready, i locked the door and went to school. We were at the gate and the two dorks are running towards us again while yelling. We both sighed and entered the school.

At the end of the classes and its lunch time, i saw kageyama taking a box of milk at the vending machine. I blushed and found myself i liked him. I slapped myself, 'Y/N! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND JUST GET YOUR LUNCH!'
I thought myself and went to the cafeteria. I saw Hinata running towards me and hugged me in excitement, "Hi Y/N-chan!, what is your lunch?" He asked, "its chicken salad and sandwich" i said while looking into my lunch box, Hinata looks so surprised and looked down shyly for a sec, "Y-Y/N-chan...can we eat lunch together..?" Hinata said while blushing, i was confused for a sec and i agreed. We sat on the free table and chatted

(After school and your at the gym)

Im sitting between yachi and kiyoko, i was looking at kageyama and i cant stop it, he's too beautiful, a tear fell into my cheeks and i wiped it dramatically.

A-C POV

Hi guys! Sorry this is short, i tried but i got lazy, yes ik Y/N has a little crush on kags ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), thats all for today, i hoped you liked it! Have a great day or night yall!

-krisy_tea