||~Guidelines~||

Now let's get somethings straight...

This is a poetry contest. You can only submit poetry entries via the contestants format which you will see in the next few chapters.

You are permitted one poem per contestant, not more. So for every contestant, you will submit your poem in the comments section along with your username, the title of your poem and others in the sequence of the format which will be provided.

Please note that this contest is only for dark poetry. We're in the place where the light don't shine. We want only your dark and goosebumps giving works in this contest.

This doesn't mean we tolerate poems that promote sexual, physical or emotional violence.

For example, you can submit a poem talking about your suicidal thoughts or a person who committed suicide but you must not make it appear that you are stating that suicide is the only way. Other examples are poems that promote tribalism, misandry, misogyny, racism, etc.

To make sure that you really get the message we're trying to pass across٫ your poem٫ no matter how dark and morbid it is, should be passing across a positive message, e.g something that reminds us about the effects of cyber bullying, the effects of body shaming, it should be reminding us about the ills of the society, not promoting it.

If you submit poems promoting evil to us, your comment will be deleted and your account will be reported.

Other than that, feel free to give this contest a shot.

Please make sure that the poem you are submitting is your original poem.

A password will be demanded when your submitting your entry and the password is your favorite color. You are also supposed to have not less than 5 tags submitted with your entry. Don't forget.

This award will be closed for judging after 30 entries have been successfully enrolled in the contest.

And remember, we don't want shiny stuff here. That's too bright. *hiss*

Proceed to the next chapter for the rules you will need to follow to participate.

💜