||~Extras~||

So the committee had a little meeting and we realized that some contestants may or may not be comfortable with the idea of having their entire Wattpad profile reviewed and featured on our YouTube channel and we came to the conclusion that any contestant that wishes to forfeit any one of his/her prizes, that wish will be granted. Of course, you will also have to give us a little feedback on why you chose to forfeit your prize.

And please note, when your profile will be reviewed, there will be no negative/down-praising comments made about it.
A subtle constructive criticism will be applied if and where necessary but for 99% of the part, we will be telling the world what and what we absolutely love about your profile!

Please don't feel there's a need to change your aesthetics to suit the occasion. A lot of people are interested in such a large variety of things. And we want your profile reflecting "You".

A link to the video of your review will be sent to you via direct messages immediately it is uploaded so you can be the first to see it, tell us your thoughts and share the link with your friends.

We hope this chapter has helped to better clarify you on what and what we try to achieve with this contest.

Also, if the first place winner forfeits any of their prizes, it will automatically be given to the second place winner if that specific prize wasn't included in theirs.
If they choose to forfeit it as well, it will be given to the third place winner.

💜