sweater weather

LISA POV

"Still how long, jen!" I moan in pain from climbing this hill.

We both thought it was really good idea to go hiking.

My leg hurts from climbing, by the way it's my bloody day.

"Little more Lisa! We are so near!" She sounds almost as breathless like me.

"We should rest for a while-"

"No! We will miss the sunrise!" She cuts my sentence off. I look at her and she looks at me.

She is not ready to give up.

"Aish, things we do for love" I Mutter it to myself and we again start to climb the hill.

After suffering for good one hour of climbing. We finally reached the top.

There were only few people here. I look at her and she looks back at me with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Lisa" she tells and hugs me. And I hug her back.
"I'm so proud of you" she whispers into my ear.

Jennie, only if you knew that I love you.

That's right, we are just friends.

"How long should we wait till the sunrise?" I ask her and pulled out of the hug.

"No! Hug me!" She shouts as soon I pulled out of the hug.

"Jeez.. why?" I asked her and at the same time I see her tremble because of the cold. I understood what happened and I straighten my hand out to her. She looks at me in confusion.

"Use my sleeves of sweater" I tell her and she still didn't understand.
"It's too cold for you here and now let me hold both of your hand in holes of my sweater" I tell her and she looks surprise by my action. She tucks her small amount of hair behind her ear.

She slowly slides her hand inside the holes of my sweater. I Shiver because of her bare cold skin on mine, but I didn't show it. I slowly pull her close and she doesn't hesitate to hug me back.

I don't know what's going in her mind right now. I could tell she is enjoying my warmth. I smile at her and rest my head on hers.

"Lisa" she calls my name. The way she calls my name is so beautiful that I learnt to love my name.

"Yeah?"

"Why is your heart beating of fast?" What the freaking hell. Calm down Lisa.

"I.. I don't know" I shutter. She giggles again my chest. This made my heart go crazy.

Fuck.

I'm dead.

"I didn't know I had so much impact on you" she tells and removes her head from my chest and looks at me with a different look.

If I had to tell her my feelings. I have to do it now!

"Jen-" she cuts off me by taking her hand out if the sweater. I gasp when she suddenly held my face.

I didn't panic, but I look at her eyes. Her eyes which made me calm.

That damn brown eyes of her.

She smiles and pulls my face to hers and kissed me.

She kissed me.

SHE KISSED ME!

I panicked and didn't kiss her back.

She pulls out of the kiss and looks at me in a sad smile.

Stupid Lisa! Get your shit together and kiss her!

"I'm sorr-" before she apologize for something right. I pulled her into me and kissed her back.

We gently kissed. As we kissed as the sunrises.

The sunrises just like our love for eachother rose

The way her lips curved with mine.

The way her lips fit against mine just like a puzzles fit to make a picture.

We both pulled away from the kiss and we just look at each other so much love.

Love.

"Jennie, I love you. I always loved you and i will always will" I told her and smiled at her.

"Lisa, I love you too" she whispers.
"I love you so much" she starts to cry.
"You made me so happy, thank you" she tells and I start to cry.

"I barely did anything to you, I should be the one who should be thanking you."

"Shut up! it's me who should thank." She tells and frowned her eyebrows. I look at her and I chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"We both are thankful for eachother" I tell her and she nods agreeing to me.

--

Your love is my motivation!💛