Vampire hunter (m)

(Tw: les. sex 😱)

Lisa's pov:

I stood in front of the castle's huge metal gate. I lit my cigarette and took a puff out of it and looked at the knights who were guarding the Gates. The wind danced along with my dark brown coat, as I held my black hat from blowing off.

The knight noticed me and walked towards me

"Oi mate. What'cha want?" He asked me while pointing his spear at me. I smiled and handed him a paper. He took it with his other arm and read the paper.

I just dropped my cigarette on the ground and stamped it, putting it off.

"Oh, you're good to go. Mate" he opened the huge gates and I just walked in looking around the place.

The castle was vast and really big.
It was kind of ruined but still it was really beautiful.

"Greetings? What brings you here?" I looked at her, a woman who said that

She stood there with a laundry basket. By the look of her outfit, I could see that she was the maid of this castle. She had her hair tied in a bun, a messy bun. A few strands of hair were resting on her forehead. She had beautiful brown pupils, while her eyes were almond shaped. Her lips were pink and plumpy.

She had a worried look on her face, as if she was cautious of me.
I smiled at her and bowed.
"Greetings, my lady. I am lost in this huge castle. I only wish to meet the King."

"The King you say? I shall take you there. But tell me, who are you? State your name" the way she speaks, tells me that she is really old.

Maybe like, 30? But she doesn't really look 30. She looks like she must be in her 20s.

"I am Lisa Manoban. Well, I am just a commoner." I took my hat off and bowed to her. While she does the same.

"What does a commoner like you have to do with the King?" She asked and looked at me through her lashes.

"I am here for a job..." She is very cautious of me, and it's making it hard for me to walk away from her. I held the paper and gave it to her.

The paper is a fake one, just in case someone was intrigued by me.