GHOST!!! (2)

Part -2

"Hello madam" I spoke.

"Ah Lisa. What brings you here" she asked me keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Is it okay to ask what happened to your daughter?" I asked her and her fingers on the keyboard stopped.

She sighs and looks at me.

"Where do I even start." She said and took off her glasses and told me to take a seat.

I sat down and I heard her sigh again. This must be very hard... I shouldn't have asked her. I must be opening a wound she wishes to forget.

"She is almost the same age as you, but a year older. She had to work here. But due to some accident that happened to a drunk guy. She is suffering."

"What is she going through right now?"

"Coma. She has hurt her head and that shock led her to... Coma. The doctor said that she is trying her best to live." The boss looks away trying not to breakdown.

"I am sorry.... But what happened to the drunk guy?" I asked, cause I was a little curious.

"He died on the spot. He had a huge impact cause he lost control of the car."

"It was a car crash."

"Yeah. Now that I wonder, why are you asking me about my daughter all of the sudden?" She asked, rising her eyebrow.

"U-umm nothing serious, I was just curious."

"About my daughter?"

"Y-yeah" I look down. The thought of that ghost girl being her daughter makes me feel... I don't know.
If i could bring her back maybe I might have a chance with her.

I glup, thinking about how Kim would be happy to be back to her Body. I wanna see her smile.

"Hmm, since I like you. I will let you be." She said and gave me a smile.

"I have one more favor, can I see your daughter?"

"Sure! I will take you there with me since I am going to meet her today" she said and I nodded my head.

_

"We are here" the boss said while I got out of my car. We rode together in my car and now we are here. At the hospital.

"Shall we go?" The boss asked me and I nod my head. I was very nervous to go in.

We both enter the hospital.

"Lisa why won't you go to the 23 that is on the 2nd floor, I will be right there." The boss told and just started to talk to her friend that works for her.

I made my way to the elevator and stood there waiting for it to come down.

"Ah, it's here" I got into the elevator.

I was all alone. I just watch myself in the mirror after I press the button.

"L...is..aa...." I could someone whisper in my ear. I just sat on the ground and held my ears close.

I just pray to god that I survive!

"Li....sa....." Yet I could hear them whisper my name right on my left ear.

I try not to cry and bite my lip.

"Y....ou.... K...i....lllle....d....m.e...." my eyes widened and I looked around the elevator.

There was nothing? The elevator opened and I got up and stood.

I believe that he said.... I killed him?