what? (L) {Part one}

"Lisa, where were you last night? Your mom called me and asked if you were with me?" Jennie asked me as soon as I came to class.

"Not now Jen" I tell her and sat on my seat. She came and sat next to me.

"Then when Liz?" She asked again and looks at me through her eyebrows. Oh man she is angry.

"Jen, let's not talk and this now please?"

"No. Are you seeing some one?" She asked me and I start to sweat. Keep it cool Lisa.

You don't want your secret to blow up.

"No, why would you think like that"

"You know what? You don't know to lie."

Fuck

"Haha" I laugh awkwardly and she was about to say something the teacher entered the class.

I sign in relief as soon as she went to her place.

The class continued for about two hours, later it was lunch time. I know this time Jennie won't leave me without knowing the truth.

What shall I do!?

I don't want to talk to her now.

As soon as the bell rang I dashed out of the class and ran to Jisoo's class.

Oh shit.

She isn't in her class.  Oh no. Today she won't be coming. I forgot about that.

What do i do!!!

Should I go home?

I can't do that. I might not able to see her later.

"Lisa?" Someone calls me and I turn back to see.....

"Rosé?" My best friend's hot girlfriend. (Jisoo's*)

"What are you doing here? Didn't she tell you she won't be coming today?"

"She told but I forgot"

"Oh! Jennie was searching for you. She is right-" I cut her off by running away.

Fuck. What am I doing! Why did I start to do that!!

I bump into someone without my knowledge.

This caused me and that person to fall away from me.

"Fuck me!" He shouts and looks at me in anger.

I got up and bow to him. "Sorry brother! I wasn't seeing where I was going! Are you okay!" 

"Tsk. I'm okay. Watch where you are going next time" he rudely said and got up and went away.

I sign in relief again but I held my breath when I heard familiar footsteps.

"Lisa! Don't run away from me now!" She shouts and I stand there like a deer got caught in the headlights of a car.

"Jennie" I call her name softly as she stood short in front of me.

"Lisa. Did I do something wrong?" She asks me and I look down.

"I'm really sorry Jen. I didn't mean to make you feel that way but I really don't wanna talk about where I been last night"

"I was searching for you so that we can have our lunch. I respect your privacy. Now come lets have our lunch" she tells me and holds my arm to drag me towards the canteen.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked me. I place my hand on my pocket to feel my wallet but I couldn't feel it. Don't tell me. I forgot to bring my wallet!( ಥ‿ಥ )

"Hey, I forgot my wallet, so I don't have any cash"

"Bitch? I asked you what you want not if you have money." I pissed her off now.

"Ramen" I tell her and she went to the canteen to buy.

Suddenly someone pulls me and made me sit on a place.

"Hey!" I shout and saw a person sitting next to me.

"Cool down! It's me!" Oh it's my friend

"What do you want! I thought we won't meet in school!?"

"Liz! When will you give me the photos?" He asked me and I start to sweat. Oh Jen! Come fast!

"Tae? Lisa?" Thank lord Jennie came back!

"Hey Jen! I will be going now! And lisa! You better take photos today and send it to me!" He whispered the last part and gave Jennie a smile and went away.

Why did I even agreed to his agreement? Mom.....

"Hey? Lisa? Are you okay?" Jen asked me and sat next to me.

"Yeah"

"Okay. I'm here if you want to talk about it"

"You are too good to this world Jen, take care of yourself" I tell her and smile at her sadly.

Should I send the photos to Tae? Or I should just take beatings from him?

"Lisa!" Someone shouts my name and I turn towards the voice and saw RM! The student council President Kim Namjoon! Aka RM.

"Yes sir!" I said in fear. Don't tell me he got to know what I'm being doing around.

"Have you seen Tae?" He asked me with his deep voice.

"He went out" Jennie answered instead me.

"Thank you miss Kim" he said and went away.

"Are you still friends with Tae?" Jennie spoke.

"Yeah"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Lisa?"

"Lisa" I repeat her words without thinking.

"Something is wrong with you" she tells and the bell rang right when I mustered my courage to tell her what's happening in my life.

"We have class now" I tell her and we made our way into our class.

After 3 hours the class was over and I said bye to all my friends but for some reason I didn't see Jennie. I think she went home. Oh no. Maybe I should wait for a while.

I went out of the gate as fast as I could.

I stood there and waited for a half minute. Later she came out of the school and said bye to her so called boyfriends. Tsk.

She went out and started to walk her way home. I wore my hoodie and glasses so that she won't recognise me.

I kept on walking behind her. I made sure that she doesn't see me.

Finally she reached her home. I sign in relief and went to my another location......  To do my real job.

________

What is this Lisa doing?? Any ideas??

Your love is my motivation!💛