nervous

LISA POV

"Jisoo! She didn't come today!"

"Oh God! We are early today! And she always comes late"

"BUT-"

"Shut up! It's 7 and she will come at 8!"

"Damn, I have to wait for a hour to see her."

"Hey guys!" My friend Mina came in between me and Jisoo.

"Mina! Hey!" Jisoo says and hugs her.

"Stop, you are acting like you didn't see me for a year" Mina tells Jisoo and pushed her.

"Mina!" Someone shouts and I turn around to saw Jennie running towards us.

Omg

Jennie Kim

The Jennie Kim running towards me- I mean us.

I look at Jisoo and she smirks.

Oh lord! She wantedly brought me here in the morning.

I'm always late to the class cause Jennie also will come late.

Jennie is like everybody's crush.

And she is my crush too.

I love her so much.

But I'm so nervous around her cause she just shut down my system with her smile.

"Umm..... I'm going" I said as soon as she came near us.

While going I tripped over and fell.

Why do I have to fall right now!!!! Why!!!!

"Omg! Lisa!" Jennie shouts my name and runs towards me and made me get up.

"Hahaha!" Jisoo starts to laugh at me while Mina looks at in consern.

"Ducking bread jam" I whisper looking at Jisoo.

I don't like to curse so I just say random words.

I look at my hand where Jennie is holding.

My heart just started to beat really fast.

I can feel my face turn red.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asks me and I didn't dare to look at her. I just remove my hand from hers and ran away.

I ran to my class and sat on my seat. I can't believe she knows my name!

OMG OMG OMG. I need to cool myself or else I might have panic attack just because of a girl called my name.

How gay can you be Lisa!

"Hey liz! Hahaha" Jisoo sat next to me and started to laugh. I cover my face with my hand.
"Why the hell did you leave her like that and ran like a dog!" Jisoo said and continues to laugh loudly. I just close my eyes  and I try not to think about her.

"Jisoo! Stop!" I got angry and shout at her but she stills laughs. Why doesn't take me seriously. Ouch.

"Oi Jisoo!" Mina come towards Jisoo and stood tall in front of her while Jisoo was sitting. As soon as Mina came Jennie came in too. Shit.

"Umm ....I'm....sor....ry" I tell Jennie as soon as she comes in. She nods her head and gave me a shy smile.

"It's okay" she said and smiles.

Okay. I'm fallen so hard for her that I'm in love.

"Lisa! Hey!!!" My best friend Rosé comes up to me and hugs me.