Lisa

Y/N POV

(Y/N is June)

"Hey, Jennie" I said to my classmate who I had crush on for 2 years.

"Hi, June. Lovely day is it" she tells me and smiles at me.

Right now we are outside sitting and having our lunch by the cherry blossom tree.

"Yes, it's almost winter. What's your plans for this winter holidays" I asked her and she hums a song and stops and looks right into my eyes.

"I was planning to go to fire festival and run around the town and buy some things" she says and happily swings her legs. I laugh at her childish behaviour.

"Oh, are you going alone?" I asked her hoping that she would say yes so that I can go with her. Maybe this year I should tell her how I feel.

"About that.... You see ...... I was planning on asking someone" she tells and her cheeks turn red. Oh Gosh. Who is it? It's not who I think?

"HEY JISOO STOP!" Someone shouts in front of us. I look up to see my classmate Jisoo and Lisa chasing each other.

I look at Jennie and Jennie stares at Lisa.

She stares in aww.

This hurts me..

Jennie is always mesmerized by this long legged creature.

Lisa,
Lisa Manoban, she is a Thai kid who came into our school and turned it upside down.

She was always 1st in everything except studies.

That's when Jennie comes in.

Jennie helped Lisa in studies.

That's when she developed a crush on Lisa.

She won't accept that she likes her but I can clearly see it.

"Jennie, you are staring at her again." I told her and she looks at me in shock.

"What are you talking about, umm they are running around like idiots ofcourse people will stare" she speaks so fast and starts to eat her lunch like nothing happened.

While Jennie was looking at her lunch, I look at Lisa who is looking at Jennie.

Lord! they both are in love with each other.

I look at Lisa and stick my tongue out and she looks at me in surprise and does the same.

Tsk.

"Oh I'm done with my lunch" I said and got up.

"Hey June! Wait! You didn't eat anything? Here have mine" Jennie tells and proceeds to feed me a fish cake. I open my mouth and she slowly place the cake. She looks at me. But not the same way she looks at Lisa.

I chew it while I just stare at her.

"Wow! It's sooo goood~!" I say and swallow it.

"I'm glad! I prepared it!" She said and gave me a gummy smile.

"Really! Wow! That's awesome!"

"I was planning to give it to Jisoo unnie and-" she just stops herself and looks at me in a shock expression.

"And.....?" I asked her and she didn't not expect me to ask her about it again. She looks so uncomfortable.

Who is this 'and person'?

"ROSÉ!" She shouts suddenly. I look at her in confusing.

"What?"

"Jisoo and Rosé"